Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to HMV today to pick up Yeezus and there was LOADS of copies left over whereas Jcole had maybe 2 CD's left. I was like wtf one of the guys who works there told me Yeezus had been delivered today for some reason and  people came y.day looking for Kanye's album and left with born sinner as no one not even the staff had any idea when yeezus would drop.

I then proceeded to place the excess Yeezus cd's over Cole's album. Lo and behold a guy came in looking for born sinner i told him HMV stopped stocking it because of poor sales (which doesnt make sense) and told him everyone is buying Ye's album he said he heard bad things about it via twitter i told him it's amazing he then bought it and i can now sleep better..

Oh and i didn't buy it today ORANGE tape smh i'm holding out for the red, denim or leather tape CD's

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hippie said:
You sound like a ******
Remember it's the voice in your head thats reading this so...

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Young Medici said:
I went to HMV today to pick up Yeezus and there was LOADS of copies left over whereas Jcole had maybe 2 CD's left. I was like wtf one of the guys who works there told me Yeezus had been delivered today for some reason and  people came y.day looking for Kanye's album and left with born sinner as no one not even the staff had any idea when yeezus would drop.

I then proceeded to place the excess Yeezus cd's over Cole's album. Lo and behold a guy came in looking for born sinner i told him HMV stopped stocking it because of poor sales (which doesnt make sense) and told him everyone is buying Ye's album he said he heard bad things about it via twitter i told him it's amazing he then bought it and i can now sleep better..

Oh and i didn't buy it today ORANGE tape smh i'm holding out for the red, denim or leather tape CD's
You are a complete dick, for messing with the albums tbh i would of just smacked you.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
+Webbie Vuitton said:
figure of speech

i think he means you type like a ******
I know i know kmt why you messin up my rebuttal smh

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jeff Goldblum said:
Denim or leather tape CDs? The fuck?
There's limited edition ones

·
Registered
15,991 Posts
Yeah there have been some with lighter shades if red (orange) but there's been no indication of the actual material being different

1 - 20 of 28 Posts