Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they have been free agents for a week now.Chocolate Industries released them from the label due to Creative conflicts between them and the label.That is why their LP"When Fish Ride Bicycles"never dropped.
I think they would be a Good Fit to the G.O.O.D. Lineup...

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
Ye co-signed them on his blog months ago and the last person he co-signed (CyHi) got signed, so who knows

:kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Cool Kids is a better fit with GOOD, IMO. Chiddy Bang just doesn't seem fitting to me. Cool Kids work closely with Chip Tha Ripper, he seems like a good fit as well, but that's definitely a stretch. hahaha.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Just because he posts their music on his blog doesn't mean he's going to sign them. He posted Soulja Boy & Lil B's "Swag O.D" does that mean Lil B will be on G.O.O.D.? No. But them being free agents is a good enough reason and them on G.O.O.D would be ummm good.lol

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
id totally love that... kanye and the cool kids? two of my favorite artists srsly..

they got released a week ago? link? i know theyve been suing chocolate industries for like a year now, thhey wanna release the album. come on ye, make it happen

in all honesty you cant compare chiddy bang to the cool kids. chiddy is cool but they are on that pop grind. the cool kids have been more or less the same hip hop/jordan heads as day 1..

plus cool kids>chiddy bang in every category minus mass appeal, since chiddy bang makes pop songs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts