Kanye to The banner

ye on DJ semtex show friday

1017 Views 33 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  LiamBro
look out for that

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Any chance that means AOTL is dropping? I'm hopeful...
hope so
Animal Farm said:
Any chance that means AOTL is dropping? I'm hopeful...
Well... Semtex said it lol.
http://twitter.com/Semtex

^ peep the RT
LiamBro said:
Is this confirmed?
LOL, he reminds me of Ricky Gervais.
I can't see anything he's said about Kanye?
Bit harsh on Ricky Gervais.
Timesitheus said:
LOL, he reminds me of Ricky Gervais.
I think that tweet is to listen back to his show on friday, because it was a kanye special.
Yep, that's how I see it too.
LiamBro said:
I think that tweet is to listen back to his show on friday, because it was a kanye special.
GOOD shit.
This could mean a Ye interview or AOTL premier.
Im hoping for both.
AKIL said:
GOOD shit.
This could mean a Ye interview or AOTL premier.
Im hoping for both.
Not getting my hopes up, but interview please  :ohno:
AKIL said:
GOOD shit.
This could mean a Ye interview or AOTL premier.
Im hoping for both.
Source???
Deka said:
Ye is premiering Blame Game in full, he will also be clearing up the track-listing and announcing the official bonus tracks. Chain Heavy will be on WTT. Mama's Boyfriend will be a Japanese bonus track, See Me Now will be a US & UK bonus track, That's My Bitch will probably never see the light of day along with Holding Me Back & Sweat On your Face.
does Semtex run that page?

'Kanye West is not on friday's show!! My previous tweet meant to listen back to fridays show, it was a ye special!'

http://twitter.com/SemtexTeam/status/29294821126

:'(
LiamBro said:
WHAT sources?!!
Deka said:
Ye is premiering Blame Game in full, he will also be clearing up the track-listing and announcing the official bonus tracks. Chain Heavy will be on WTT. Mama's Boyfriend will be a Japanese bonus track, See Me Now will be a US & UK bonus track, That's My Bitch will probably never see the light of day along with Holding Me Back & Sweat On your Face.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top