Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,871 Posts
TheDanKing said:
lesbians on your avy doe
nah, they're not lesbians and why do male fans care about who Kanye is dating? that's some shit girls do

"oooooh, Kanye would look so good dating 'so & so' "

i don't see at all how it affects your life
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,962 Posts
crackadon said:
nah, they're not lesbians and why do male fans care about who Kanye is dating? that's some shit girls do

"oooooh, Kanye would look so good dating 'so & so' "

i don't see at all how it affects your life
dan kings a ****** lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,967 Posts
crackadon said:
nah, they're not lesbians and why do male fans care about who Kanye is dating? that's some shit girls do

"oooooh, Kanye would look so good dating 'so & so' "

i don't see at all how it affects your life
they live vicariously through Ye' i guess....his pussy is their pussy apparently :dno:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
crackadon said:
nah, they're not lesbians and why do male fans care about who Kanye is dating? that's some shit girls do

"oooooh, Kanye would look so good dating 'so & so' "

i don't see at all how it affects your life
how does anything on this forum affect our life?

if you dont like it, the door is unlocked, you can exit :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,967 Posts
YeezItalia said:
He tried once

Kanye was obviously drunk there....i know that feeling and the expressions one makes when tipsy.lol......and celebrities drink and smoke on the set of their videos so don't be surprised. His demeanor when sober is a lot more laid back and still then it was there and the other situations where he was supposedly drunk such as the "Martin Louis the King Jr." video
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,871 Posts
TheDanKing said:
how does anything on this forum affect our life?

if you dont like it, the door is unlocked, you can exit :D
would you be really happy and ecstatic if Kanye started dating punk-ass Keri Hilson? what about Ciara? Ameriie? Cassie? Rihanna? Lumidee? JoJo? one of those background chicks from En Vogue? how about Blue Cantrell? Macy Grey? how do you feel about Kanye having sex with but not dating Kelly Rowland? Estelle? Keisha Cole? or that manly lookin broad from Diddy-Dirty Money?

personally, i think he'd look really cute with Adelle, but that's just me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
crackadon said:
would you be really happy and ecstatic if Kanye started dating punk-ass Keri Hilson? what about Ciara? Ameriie? Cassie? Rihanna? Lumidee? JoJo? one of those background chicks from En Vogue? how about Blue Cantrell? Macy Grey? how do you feel about Kanye having sex with but not dating Kelly Rowland? Estelle? Keisha Cole? or that manly lookin broad from Diddy-Dirty Money?

personally, i think he'd look really cute with Adelle, but that's just me.
Keri? Fuck yeah I would!! That would be a sick ass pairing

Adele? Kanye and fat bitches don't go well :work:
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top