Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he overdid it with the features man...woulda been dope with 2 or 3 features...but alot of this shit is just unnecessary....Fergie?..are we being serious here?..smh at this

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
thugatician said:
he overdid it with the features man...woulda been dope with 2 or 3 features...but alot of this shit is just unnecessary....Fergie?..are we being serious here?..smh at this
agreed. i will be saving the previous leak form last month

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
nah im feelin it.

yall just been overhyping the shit out of it since he premiered that snippet on ustream

aaaaaand now cue the feelings being caught

·
Registered
234 Posts
ROZAY said:
nah im feelin it.

yall just been overhyping the shit out of it since he premiered that snippet on ustream

aaaaaand now cue the feelings being caught
i dont think its that, i think its the fact that the track doesnt feel the same as the one that leaked or the snippet on ustream...Fergie and Cudi and them feel like last minute additions

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
I think it sounds awesome *shrugs* Some of you folks are products of being immediately biased just at the mention of someone's name being attached to a song. fergie did a decent job on the song. In total this LEAKED and UNFINISHED versions sounds great. I can't wait to hear what's on the album. Kanye fans are always complaining about something, just enjoy the music. This time last year we weren't even sure if Kanye would be able to get his spotlight again,,and here go you mothafuckers whining again...smh

1 - 20 of 136 Posts