Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I posted a picture of the fan-made MBDTF cover...

...on Tumblr, and I get this...

...the most hits I've ever gotten at once.

Yeezy still as popular as ever.  :stronger:

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
can u make a 1440 x 900 one so i can wallpaper it

+id edit it and make it a little darker n grimmer

and yeah can u make the shadow a bear?

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
I am just going to say this right now, and you can think it is weird, but if I saw this as the album cover when I pick up the album at Best Buy on November 22nd, I will LITERALLY whip out my cock right there in the store, and I will run around jacking myself off yelling at people about how it is the dopest fan art ever made for the dopest album ever made, and if they do not buy it, I will return to the store the next day, I WILL whip out my cock again, and I WILL repeat the process.

/THREAD

Ok, I really need some sleep. Later.

·
Premium Member
7,522 Posts
Timesitheus said:
I am just going to say this right now, and you can think it is weird, but if I saw this as the album cover when I pick up the album at Best Buy on November 22nd, I will LITERALLY whip out my cock right there in the store, and I will run around jacking myself off yelling at people about how it is the dopest fan art ever made for the dopest album ever made, and if they do not buy it, I will return to the store the next day, I WILL whip out my cock again, and I WILL repeat the process.

/THREAD

lol amazing post

·
Registered
6,465 Posts
Timesitheus said:

/THREAD

*endslifesubscription*

1 - 20 of 25 Posts