Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I don't get is why is he doing interviews and making headlines / about to drop music when he should be getting professional help for his drug addiction and mental disorder.

Furthermore why aren't fans worried about his well-being and instead trying to rationalize the thoughts of a crazy man?

·
Registered
22,149 Posts
He's not man. There are plenty of people who think the exact same thoughts he's expressing right now. Just because it's not what the public wants him to say and what we expect him to say doesn't mean he's going through a breakdown lol. Kanye got some shit opinions, it's not a big deal, get over it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
People need stop claiming things without knowing facts. This is getting ridiculous. Let the album come out. We don’t know what’s going on we have no idea if this is all part of a rollout or not. Just let this shit play out ffs.

·
Registered
6,927 Posts
MCN said:
He's not man. There are plenty of people who think the exact same thoughts he's expressing right now. Just because it's not what the public wants him to say and what we expect him to say doesn't mean he's going through a breakdown lol. Kanye got some shit opinions, it's not a big deal, get over it.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Did you actyally watch the entire TMZ interview or are you just reading headlines? He was BRIEFLY addicted to opioids after a surgery and that wasn’t even recent.

Stop being a crybaby bitch and making up shit. You’re no better than the media. Let him do his thing. He is changing the world right now.

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
m02stp said:
He was BRIEFLY addicted to opioids after a surgery and that wasn’t even recent.
yeah he quit when he asked his drug guy for a re-up the first time and the guy said "this kills genius"

·
Registered
78,760 Posts
m02stp said:
Did you actyally watch the entire TMZ interview or are you just reading headlines? He was BRIEFLY addicted to opioids after a surgery and that wasn’t even recent.

Stop being a crybaby bitch and making up shit. You’re no better than the media. Let him do his thing. He is changing the world right now.
He’s manic right now and you guys are so blind to it 🤦🏾‍♂️

·
Registered
30,056 Posts
First Name Greatest said:
What I don't get is why is he doing interviews and making headlines / about to drop music when he should be getting professional help for his drug addiction and mental disorder.

Furthermore why aren't fans worried about his well-being and instead trying to rationalize the thoughts of a crazy man?
people are worried about his well being. they thought he was going thru some shit mentally since over a year ago. what can we do if he says "nah man im having a break through" "the world is my therapist" "you cant make me take 7 pills when i used to only need 2" and then kim is saying to stop blaming mental illness just cuz kanye has a different opinion. his own wife!

wtf are we supposed to say or do? his family is defending him and they have seen him daily.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts