Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I feel like we are about to get a whole bunch of information, I can feel it. Ye has been pretty quiet, but an explosion of promotion and awesome information is coming very soon...I think.

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
he's gonna start the real promo of the album soon..interviews, listening parties, q&a and shit...

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
so far he's gonna perform at macy's and possibly the amas and emas?
I don't know about the AMA's. But he will hopefully perform at the EMA's.

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
YeezyDude said:
I don't know about the AMA's. But he will hopefully perform at the EMA's.
the amas is just a few days before the album. it'll be great promotion to perform all of the lights

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
the amas is just a few days before the album. it'll be great promotion to perform all of the lights
It surely will be. I hope, that he'll be there.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Timesitheus said:
...I feel like we are about to get a whole bunch of information, I can feel it. Ye has been pretty quiet, but an explosion of promotion and awesome information is coming very soon...I think.
Yo btw, how do you pronounce your screenname? :p

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
yeah i know he s ganna do huge promotion

but i am wondring whats the thing he has to do so that everyone knows about the album

a thing that sells a mill in the first week 

oprah ??

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Lol np, its pretty obscure Roman History, I know a lot of it and thought the name sounded cool.
Ahh right haha, I only ever did modern history when I did GCSE, so IDK about any of that.

·
Banned
13,252 Posts
The Big Lebowski said:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts