Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early today this happened:
new Ye. Legendary poopedy scoop track Lift Yourself mixed by Beethoven feat GOD
Internet:
“WHAT IS THE NEW KANYE POOPEDY SCOOP WHAT IS THIS GARBAGE”
Average joe:
“New Kanye? I’ll check it out. Sounds weird though based on what people are saying”
-they listen to it-
“Damn people really over react a lot. It’s actualy got a awesome message of unification and they are just saying it’s poopy scoop. These people are really closed minded”

YOU PLAYED YOURSELF HAHAHAHA

#MKTTGA

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also I’d really like the lyrics pls someone post that 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ye VS The People - LYRICS

Kanye: I know Obama was heaven sent but ever since trump won it proved that I could be president

TI: Yeah you can at what cost though, don’t it go against the teaching that Ye talk for?

Kanye: Yo Tip I hear your side and everybody talk though but ain’t going against the grain everything i fought for?

TI: Kinda so ye but where you trying to go with this this shit some shit  just don’t aline with and don’t go against

Kanye: You just reading the headlines you don’t see the fine print you on some choosing sides shit I’m on some unified shit

TI: ITs bigger than yourself as a ?gender? if you election ain’t gonna stop police from murdering ?******?

Kanye: Bro, I never ever stopped fighting for the people -  actually wearing the hat is showing people that we equal

TI: You gotta see the vantage point of the people what makes you feel equal makes them feel evil

Kanye: See thats the problem with this damn nation. All blacks gotta be democrats man we ain’t made it off the plantation

TI:  -??- Changes you political party you represents dudes that seem cruel and cold hearted we played dearest god for the people you ?—cli?— you in position don’t you feel obligation to them

Kanye: I feel a obligation to show people new ideas and if you want to hear them then to go right here. Make America great again had a negative reception I took it wore it rocked it gave it a new direction added empathy care and love and affection and y’all simply questioning my methods?

TI: What you willing to lose for the -??- crew you ?—? a bullhead even for you. You wore a dusty ass hat to represent the same view. But White supremacy man we expect better from you. How many times you sound crazy we defended you homie now just to be let down when we depend you homie that why its important to know which direction you going now cause everything you built can be destroyed and torn down

Kanye: You think i aint concerned about our effected past i mean I had stayed in my closet like about a year and a half then one day I was like fuck it I’m gonna do me I was in the sunken place and then I found a new me not worried about some image that I gotta keep up  a lot of people agree with me but they too scared to speak up

TI: The greater good of the people is first if you considered all the damage and people you hurt you had a bad idea and you making it worse just as bad as catholic preachers rapin in church

Kanye: Ya’ll been leading with hate I just approach it different like a gang truce the first blood to shake the hand of a crip. I know everybody emotional is it better if I rap about crack HUH? CAUSE ITS CULTURAL? Or how about ima shoot you or ima fuck your bitch - or how about all this gucci - cause i’m fuckin rich

TI: You deal with god and a lack of respect ?------? ok I gotta say ye you sound high as a kite ?—? try and forget ?—? find a better defense ?—? but if ye ?—? he can leave it at that

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
jaxapollo said:
Ye VS The People - LYRICS

Kanye: I know Obama was heaven sent but ever since trump won it proved that I could be president

TI: Yeah you can at what cost though, don’t it go against the teaching that Ye talk for?

Kanye: Yo Tip I hear your side and everybody talk though but ain’t going against the grain everything i fought for?

TI: Kinda so ye but where you trying to go with this this shit some shit  just don’t aline with and don’t go against

Kanye: You just reading the headlines you don’t see the fine print you on some choosing sides shit I’m on some unified shit

TI: ITs bigger than yourself as a ?gender? if you election ain’t gonna stop police from murdering ?******?

Kanye: Bro, I never ever stopped fighting for the people -  actually wearing the hat is showing people that we equal

TI: You gotta see the vantage point of the people what makes you feel equal makes them feel evil

Kanye: See thats the problem with this damn nation. All blacks gotta be democrats man we ain’t made it off the plantation

TI:  -??- Changes you political party you represents dudes that seem cruel and cold hearted we played dearest god for the people you ?—cli?— you in position don’t you feel obligation to them

Kanye: I feel a obligation to show people new ideas and if you want to hear them then to go right here. Make America great again had a negative reception I took it wore it rocked it gave it a new direction added empathy care and love and affection and y’all simply questioning my methods?

TI: What you willing to lose for the -??- crew you ?—? a bullhead even for you. You wore a dusty ass hat to represent the same view. But White supremacy man we expect better from you. How many times you sound crazy we defended you homie now just to be let down when we depend you homie that why its important to know which direction you going now cause everything you built can be destroyed and torn down

Kanye: You think i aint concerned about our effected past i mean I had stayed in my closet like about a year and a half then one day I was like fuck it I’m gonna do me I was in the sunken place and then I found a new me not worried about some image that I gotta keep up  a lot of people agree with me but they too scared to speak up

TI: The greater good of the people is first if you considered all the damage and people you hurt you had a bad idea and you making it worse just as bad as catholic preachers rapin in church

Kanye: Ya’ll been leading with hate I just approach it different like a gang truce the first blood to shake the hand of a crip. I know everybody emotional is it better if I rap about crack HUH? CAUSE ITS CULTURAL? Or how about ima shoot you or ima fuck your bitch - or how about all this gucci - cause i’m fuckin rich

TI: You deal with god and a lack of respect ?------? ok I gotta say ye you sound high as a kite ?—? try and forget ?—? find a better defense ?—? but if ye ?—? he can leave it at that
POWERFUL

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
CNTRL said:
I really Do Love you my Guy, I don't know you, but you and me, we got the same interests, we were Attracted to this site because we Love YE, so we must have a lot in Common.

I LOVE YOU, fr, and I wish you the best in Life. I Love You.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
A S T R O W O R L D said:
I really Do Love you my Guy, I don't know you, but you and me, we got the same interests, we were Attracted to this site because we Love YE, so we must have a lot in Common.

I LOVE YOU, fr, and I wish you the best in Life. I Love You.
:happyhug:

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
hot pancakes said:
Hey, hot pancakes, I LOVE YOU! I just wanted to say I Love You! I really do, me and you share similar interests, I LOVE YOU, may all your Dreams come True in Life!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts