Kanye to The banner

Ye and Rainn Wilson at the 07 Emmys

2530 Views 71 Replies 33 Participants Last post by  EmptyK

"I never win" LOL
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
this thread took a full 360 spin.
Common said:
Very well. I'm white too, but I could care less about what people say about "white america".

This whole interjection of race a few pages back was pointless. I just commented that this time represented the height of Kanye's power, when everybody did love him, and now he cannot reclaim that. Then somebody mentioned how this was when "white america" still loved him.
so why say that at all? was white really necessary? no. stupid ass people saying stupid ass shit. and i would assume the dude that said that is a member of a minority and assumes he gets fucked over by "white america"

minorities that whine and bitch about everything are annoying as fuck, get over it
mr.cudi said:
By the way, I am white. I just get annoyed when people talk shit about "white america" or any racial group for that matter. just stfu
Albert McFly™ said:
this thread took a full 180 spin.
LOL @ this video.  Thanks for posting it OP, never saw this.
Shayjr said:
loob is it me or has Jason Kidd looked like Stone Cold Steve Austin for his whole life?
B. Flowers said:
LOL @ this video.  Thanks for posting it OP, never saw this.
No prob
gibbs said:
white>black
really,
really.
gibbs said:
white>black
Yall really want this thread to be locked don't you
SMGDH
mr.cudi said:
stfu with your racist bullshit, to say shit like that you have to be either a mindless stupid white guy or a minority who uses racism as a crutch, grow up
How am i racist for stating that most White Americans DO NOT like Kanye..? lol
ANYWAY, back on topic..

Video is a classic!
Herbie said:
How am i racist for stating that most White Americans DO NOT like Kanye..? lol
by putting "white america" into a group. not every white american hates kanye, not every white american likes kanye, most white americans could give a fuck about kanye. Stereotyping = racism
Shayjr said:
this thread has gone from a quick laugh on an old kanye video to a race debate.

smh @ the state of this world :facepalm:
cause the cudi stan seems butt hurt about someone stating the fact that the majority of white america hated kanye for  taylor swift gate 
mr.cudi said:
You hear more hate from the white community, do you?

When is the last time you heard anything from the black community?

There are less black people and most of the media is directed towards white people anyways so of course you will hear about white people not liking him. Don't buy in to "white" and "black" america bullshit. Any human regardless of race can see that kanye was a dick and a lot of them won't like him for it, that doesn't mean white or black or mexican or kids with autism will react differently. Everyone knows he is a dick, but you don't hear from black people as much, and to be honest i think your whole idea is bullshit. Show me one place/instance where you've seen "white america" specifically against him? eh? Besides dumbass people calling him racist.
chill chill chill
king. said:
cause the cudi stan seems butt hurt about someone stating the fact that the majority of white america hated kanye for  taylor swift gate 
tha fuck?! i dont care about kanye and t swift, i just dont like people talking about "white america" like a stereotype dumbass
I like tits..who else like tits guys ?
Yeezzzy said:
I like tits..who else like tits guys ?
I like tits, tits are good.
mr.cudi said:
tha fuck?! i dont care about kanye and t swift, i just dont like people talking about "white america" like a stereotype dumbass

i dont remember seeing black do all this :dno:
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.