Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 72 Posts

· Registered
5,166 Posts
Shayjr said:
he kinda right though...
one of my ex-friends called him a "racist *****"
after the VMA thing, and he actually used to be a huge fan!
well your ex-friend is stupid too if he thought kanye was being racist. Some people are just so stupid and blind and they listen to shit they hear and just accept it as fact, like sheep! not even smart sheep! oh well im done ranting for the day haha

· Registered
5,166 Posts
mrskanyewest said:
people are like that because they want something they taste just a lil of and want more of the apple. You know when your eating something and you want the whole thing and you only got a little. dont get mad that people are stupid lol cause you can find yourself stupid too
its not the stupidity that bothers me its the lack of opinion, like watch something or listen to something and MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND about it, when people just say shit because someone else did thats fucking retarded, because if his "ex-friend" had watched the vma's he would have clearly seen kanye wasn't being racist at all, and if he did watch it and he still thinks that then he is just dumb

· Registered
5,166 Posts
Common said:
Actually, he who seems to completely dismiss the events of the past year, it is the truth.
This age of Stronger and Graduation was when America and White America loved Kanye West. He is now extremely hated by many and shall never return to his popularity of Stronger. Do you not realize that?
yeah i get that, but it has nothing to do with "white america" bullshit.

theres plenty of black people who hate him now too rahtard

it should be "many americans" hate kanye now, not "white"

yall are some dumb racist mo' fuckasss

· Registered
5,166 Posts
Common said:
If you're going to insult me, at least use proper spelling.

I said many Americans hate Kanye. I only said White America because it seems as though much of the backlash has come from them. I don't care if you think it's not true, but it most certainly is. Surely both many blacks and whites hate him, but you heard and still hear a lot more hate from the white community.

Mr. Cudi, again, if you intend on insulting me and accusing me of being "dumb" use proper grammar and spelling that people of the English language are taught. Exactly how I am now racist? It's funny because you said that people should leave race out of this, and yet you are bringing it up once again.
You hear more hate from the white community, do you?

When is the last time you heard anything from the black community?

There are less black people and most of the media is directed towards white people anyways so of course you will hear about white people not liking him. Don't buy in to "white" and "black" america bullshit. Any human regardless of race can see that kanye was a dick and a lot of them won't like him for it, that doesn't mean white or black or mexican or kids with autism will react differently. Everyone knows he is a dick, but you don't hear from black people as much, and to be honest i think your whole idea is bullshit. Show me one place/instance where you've seen "white america" specifically against him? eh? Besides dumbass people calling him racist.

· Registered
5,166 Posts
Common said:
Very well. I'm white too, but I could care less about what people say about "white america".

This whole interjection of race a few pages back was pointless. I just commented that this time represented the height of Kanye's power, when everybody did love him, and now he cannot reclaim that. Then somebody mentioned how this was when "white america" still loved him.
so why say that at all? was white really necessary? no. stupid ass people saying stupid ass shit. and i would assume the dude that said that is a member of a minority and assumes he gets fucked over by "white america"

minorities that whine and bitch about everything are annoying as fuck, get over it

· Registered
5,166 Posts
Herbie said:
How am i racist for stating that most White Americans DO NOT like Kanye..? lol
by putting "white america" into a group. not every white american hates kanye, not every white american likes kanye, most white americans could give a fuck about kanye. Stereotyping = racism

· Registered
5,166 Posts
king. said:
cause the cudi stan seems butt hurt about someone stating the fact that the majority of white america hated kanye for  taylor swift gate 
tha fuck?! i dont care about kanye and t swift, i just dont like people talking about "white america" like a stereotype dumbass

· Registered
5,166 Posts
Herbie said:
At the end of a day as a white kid youself, you and I both know most White people hated him for it...Don't kid yourself
but not because they were white or because they "belonged" to white america, its just cause he was an asshole and they had good reason too. same reason black people thought he was an asshole. its not that hard to understand

1 - 13 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.