Kanye to The banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do y'all understand how much we boutta eat???  :jayhuh:

Let's just start with Teyanna Taylor and King Push albums...

We're getting two albums from two sold artists entirely produced by Kanye, with possible features AS AN APPETIZER  :mrkrabs:

Then we're getting the 8th solo...  :yejoice: I honestly was worried we may have to wait another year but it's less than a month and a half away  :kanyeoh:

And it's only gonna be 7 songs so you know it's gonna be 7 incredible tracks that are likely a product of all the messed up shit that's happened to him since TLOP, I don't think we're ready for this  :mhmm: :hhh: :jordancry:

And to top it all off, WE'RE GETTING CUDYE THE ALBUM  :tswift:

CUDYE THE FUCKING ALBUM  :obamahhh: :cryfam:

A YEAR OR SO AGO WE THOUGHT THEY'D NEVER MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER AGAIN :fck: :leo: :damn:

Kanye is blessing the fuck out of us rn, he's back and likely better than ever  :yesip:

P O S I T I V E  V I B E S  O N L Y  from here on out, no more negative threads or wild speculation, let's just bask in the glory :rejoice:

Kanye is going to deliver, we really about to get the album of a life :melosalute:

·
Read Only
22,315 Posts
CHIEF!! said:
you think the 8th solo gonna be entirely produced by Ye?
I have no idea, but it would just make me more excited either way if it turned out that Kanye produced the whole of King Push.

Although, Che Pope said Kanye is making his whole album on his own without any help a few months ago.

Now that Kids See Ghost has been announced, maybe that was Wyoming. Solo8 is could be Ye production, we'll see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts