Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to get oral surgery done on my wisdom tooth. So the doc tell me that the tooth is really close to the nerve. He says if he strikes it my chin can be numb afterwards. Lmao tell me why I asked him for how long and he talmbout "a couple......months.....even years.....probably forever" lmaoooo he said it so calm too. Anyway I had the surgery this morning and it's still a chance it can damage my nerve. Ya boy in crazy pain so yall wish me the best I don't have a numb chin for the rest of my life

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I tell one of my homies and he gone say "***** that's a W. If a ***** hit you in the chin you ain't gone be able to feel it. You'd be top 15 fighters alive."

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then my other homie seen my teeth and just immediately sung "sitting sidewayssssssssss boys in the dazeeeeeeees" smfh horrible friends

·
Registered
63,679 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
I tell one of my homies and he gone say "***** that's a W. If a ***** hit you in the chin you ain't gone be able to feel it. You'd be top 15 fighters alive."
:hah:

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
:hah: truuu

·
Banned
32,208 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
first thing i thought lmao

·
Banned
32,208 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Really? I'm a teen still. How can it mess up my face?
naw bro you good enough to get em out lol. i got em out junior or senior year i forget

·
Banned
40,233 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Really? I'm a teen still. How can it mess up my face?
I got em out at 15

You're fine

·
Banned
32,208 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
It hurt afterwards?
hmm to be honest it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be but it gets more intense till like 2 or 3 days after the surgery then peaks. but they'll give you meds n shit. the only bitch was eating. gotta eat like pourage  N shit

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
808RR said:
It could actually apply to any age. But teeth placement help structure the face. So if you get some removed it might change the appearance of your jaw. Jawline plays a big factor in good looks.
Wheeeeww. This could be an big L or a W. But I literally had to get it remove due to the way it was growing in.

·
Registered
71,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ayekay1 said:
hmm to be honest it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be but it gets more intense till like 2 or 3 days after the surgery then peaks. but they'll give you meds n shit. the only bitch was eating. gotta eat like pourage  N shit
Yeah I man I they gave me meds, Valium and I still got pills from that whole police incident that happened with me.

·
Banned
32,208 Posts
youngnastyshawty said:
Yeah I man I they gave me meds, Valium and I still got pills from that whole police incident that happened with me.
oh pshhh you're gonna be FINEE... just 1 of em?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts