Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
yeezus
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and its mad weird. bruh thinks he can catch some sort of “gay genome” from listening to a gay artist :dead:

like its impossible to separate the music from artist :what:

·
Registered
17,403 Posts
Listening to gay artists is bad but listening to artists who beat women and molest children is fine :oblivious:

·
Registered
33,299 Posts
seank said:
Listening to gay artists is bad but listening to artists who beat women and molest children is fine :oblivious:
a rapper who is enrolled in the gay agenda and beats women might be a massive star :oh:

G

·
i listen to frank ocean

but pardon me if i find brockhampton music to be generic. i am homophoboic and most likely gay deep down

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
It's just weird listening to gay artists, especially people like Kevin Abstract and Syd who talk about gay shit almost all the time

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
fedswatching said:
got no problem listenin to gay artists but if they singin/rappin bout suckin dick imma be inclined to tune out

·
Registered
51,288 Posts
fedswatching said:
got no problem listenin to gay artists but if they singin/rappin bout suckin dick imma be inclined to tune out
if you can watch moonlight with no issue then you can listen to some fakkits rap about dick

does dick talk bother you in general tho? like if a woman raps about dick does it bother you?

1 - 20 of 134 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.