Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like Joe Budden got Drake's "doctor" on video. Don't know how true it is, but if Tax is tweeting about it...

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
50shadesofYE said:
lmao his doctor? like a shrink? or the ***** that tells him to cough.
Doctor as in Dr. Miami as in Plastic Surgeon. Tax Stone doesn't usually tweet about stuff he isn't completely certain about. Seems like Joe isn't letting this go.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I'm calling BS on that one. No doctor would do that because it's a HIPAA violation and violates patient/physician confidentiality. He'd lose his practice and his license. Whoever he has on tape it's not Drake's doctor.

Joe is insane.

·
Banned
40,908 Posts
Georgiana said:
I'm calling BS on that one. No doctor would do that because it's a HIPAA violation and violates patient/physician confidentiality. He'd lose his practice and his license.
exactly

·
Banned
8,156 Posts
Georgiana said:
I'm calling BS on that one. No doctor would do that because it's a HIPAA violation and violates patient/physician confidentiality. He'd lose his practice and his license. Whoever he has on tape it's not Drake's doctor.

Joe is insane.
I'm trying to get into the medical field and this is 100% factual

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
This is the path Joe wants to take? Really? I thought it was all about rap and the culture? Now he's pulling these stunts? Ugh. As if my opinion of him couldn't drop any lower.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Georgiana said:

Joe is insane.
I for hell hope Tax is wrong on this one because that Dr. Miami guy is a prick who went on video once showing a clipboard on celebrities he'd "worked on." I'm not sure, they might have been people who'd make it known to the public that they'd had work done, but Nicki Minaj's picture was on there and she had to come clear him up on Twitter before he backtracked and said "no, I didn't say I worked on you, I just cited you as inspiration" or some shit along those lines.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
thedastardly said:
This is the path Joe wants to take? Really? I thought it was all about rap and the culture? Now he's pulling these stunts? Ugh. As if my opinion of him couldn't drop any lower.
Agreed. Now he's stooped so low as to gossiping about rumored cosmetic surgery? He, along with the rest of his Drake hating supporters, are absolutely disgusting and desperate. They have truly scraped the bottom of the barrel, and most sane people can see this for what it really is. Shameful.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thedastardly said:
For Joe to be so confident, he could have really gotten the guy on video. I'm not sure. We'll wait and see.

·
Banned
1,522 Posts
Georgiana said:

Joe is insane.
Hip hop has the stupidest fans I swear :jordanlaff:

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Georgiana said:
Agreed. Now he's stooped so low as to gossiping about rumored cosmetic surgery? He, along with the rest of his Drake hating supporters, are absolutely disgusting and desperate. They have truly scraped the bottom of the barrel, and most sane people can see this for what it really is. Shameful.
I'm still doubtful that there's any truth to the story because it just doesn't make sense. First he said Drake got fake abs, now he's saying he got liposuction and Drake has never been anywhere near fat enough to get that. Also, Drake abs aren't defined, lol. And we've seen pictures of his body this year and last year and he's literally lost his muscles, gotten fat, and put on the muscle again. don't know what Joe is up to, but he seems really determined.

·
Registered
87,981 Posts
Georgiana said:

Joe is insane.

·
Banned
8,156 Posts
Ghandi said:
for some Fame and money tho the doctor might not give af
he already makin over 150k+ a year, easily. For a week of fame? I doubt it. I could see some imposter doing it for his 15 minutes, but not a real surgeon, that makes no sense.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
ORTHOdox said:
I'm still doubtful that there's any truth to the story because it just doesn't make sense. First he said Drake got fake abs, now he's saying he got liposuction and Drake has never been anywhere near fat enough to get that. Also, Drake abs aren't defined, lol. And we've seen pictures of his body this year and last year and he's literally lost his muscles, gotten fat, and put on the muscle again. don't know what Joe is up to, but he seems really determined.
Yeah, determinedly crazy.

Mark my words, this WILL backfire on him.

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
50shadesofYE said:
he already makin over 150k+ a year, easily. For a week of fame? I doubt it. I could see some imposter doing it for his 15 minutes, but not a real surgeon, that makes no sense.
I heard the Dr. Miami dude liked a tweet saying he worked on Drake. If that really happened, dude might not give a fuck.

·
Registered
16,574 Posts
I work in the medical field and babygirl Georgiana is right.... unless that ***** want to lose his credentials then he best be quiet

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
ORTHOdox said:
For Joe to be so confident, he could have really gotten the guy on video. I'm not sure. We'll wait and see.
I don't buy it. He didn't care about this prior to that person calling him out about the line, now he's going in full throttle. He's just exposing his original intentions, which wasn't to 'get Drake to rap' but to ruin him, or at least try. Now that his third diss has come and gone this is where he's focusing his energy. He's arrogant and corny.

But I guess that's why he's merely a reality star/podcaster now and Drake is where he is.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.