Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://lupefiasco-lupend.blogspot.com/2010/11/make-sure-to-request-lupe-fiascos-show.html

Remember how you called up Atlantic Records' offices around the petition time and during Fiasco Friday?

You need to do the same now, just replace Atlantic with your local radio stations and request "The Show Goes On"....I'm sure we can get that organized, too with telephone lists and everything.

This is highly important to get the single as much airplay as possible and make it a success, the more successful it gets the highlier anticipated the album will be to the general public, meaning that it might forces Atlantic to push the album up and release it earlier like they did with B.o.B. So go in now and call your local radio stations!!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
i THINK THE AIRPLAY'S GONNA PICK UP WHEN IT HITS iTunes, Some DJs are still saying it leaked...

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Newlopw said:
Will the song get regular airtime without people requesting the song?
They already play it, but not enough...the more it's getting requested the more they'll have to play it...

·
Registered
14,717 Posts
If someone could post numbers to every major radio station around the country, that would be nice :)

A

·
0 Posts
Good work CT

We need to pick a certain time where we spam them all at once

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
DeePhenom said:
Did you enjoy the radio stations down here :work:
You know it wasn't abd aside from all the music I couldn't understand and all teh remies I never heard before and all teh commercial whatnots I was listnein to
Hachi said:
Really? Where in florida?
Hollandale Beach again.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts