Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye hasn't even said anything crazy. He wore a hat? and yall are gonna freak out? Stop. You know youll be back in here in a month talking about how the albums are the greatest thing you've ever heard. STOP REACTING. STOP BEING WEAK.

·
Read Only
8,123 Posts
Whether Kanye realized it or not, that hat is a symbol of hate for a lot of people. Kanye not acknowledging that shows his rich privelige and ignorance. I understand his point but him not acknowledging Trump's bad policies and bad everything, he's now a part of the problem and that greatly concerns me.

·
Banned
15,106 Posts
He wore a hat of a racist, sexist and a possible traitor to the country . Dont dumb it down to fit your narrative

·
Banned
15,106 Posts
HULLSTAR said:
Whether Kanye realized it or not, that hat is a symbol of hate for a lot of people. Kanye not acknowledging that shows his rich privelige and ignorance. I understand his point but him not acknowledging Trump's bad policies and bad everything, he's now a part of the problem and that greatly concerns me.
yup. Willfull ignorance will take over Kanye fans tho

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
cwebb86 said:
Kanye hasn't even said anything crazy. He wore a hat? and yall are gonna freak out? Stop. You know youll be back in here in a month talking about how the albums are the greatest thing you've ever heard. STOP REACTING. STOP BEING WEAK.

·
Premium Member
20,248 Posts
HULLSTAR said:

1 - 20 of 116 Posts