Kanye to The banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20,052 Posts
Gucci Lewis said:
Both Amber and Alexis said that he was receiving nudes from Kim while they were in a relationship. Amber also said that Ye smashed Kim while they were both in a relationship (Kim was with Reggie Bush).

But pretty sure Amber cheated too. Not sure about Alexis, she's pretty irrelevant now.
Alexis never said that

·
Registered
83,277 Posts
LPG26 said:
Alexis never said that
You're right. But she told her friends that's why. And she definitely has some resintment for Kim and Kanye cause she be sub tweeting them more than she should

·
Registered
295 Posts
He said #$%$ my life... Just like he said I don't wanna give up 1/2 my #$%$....
He said he'd keep his #$%$ in his pants but wants tswift so he's got his heifer wife put on a blonde wig... His words and actions speak volumes about his instability!!!
Kill them all
:hah:

·
Registered
20,052 Posts
Gucci Lewis said:
You're right. But she told her friends that's why. And she definitely has some resintment for Kim and Kanye cause she be sub tweeting them more than she should
publicly? i think the Alexis stuff is mostly fictional gossip

she def has resentment but it might just be from what happened in 2011

·
Registered
329 Posts
It really seems like K&K have something special, besides all the surface minutiae and superfluous crap.

Keep in mind, we always have to fight with our demons.

Good for Ye', and the whole clan.

·
Banned
9,886 Posts
"No one is buying this black racists music except for the welfare class. Now his brokeAzz is begging for handouts since he revealed he is in dire financial straits. LOVE IT!!"

"They will always be the low life that dragged down this country blacks are a problem in every country in the world we need to write a song about them sucking down or government on the welfare"

:clap: yahoo comments is legitimately racist damn

·
Registered
83,277 Posts
LPG26 said:

Nah reports. Ye and Kim were fed friends back then tho

What happened in 11?

·
Registered
329 Posts
"They will always be the low life that dragged down this country blacks are a problem in every country in the world we need to write a song about them sucking down or government on the welfare"

So sad how those with no balls and no intellect cling to things like skin color to fuel their anger.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
LPG26 said:

what happened in 2011?

·
Registered
20,052 Posts
Gucci Lewis said:
Nah reports. Ye and Kim were fed friends back then tho

What happened in 11?
TragicSolitude said:
LPG, we need a refresher. I, too, have no idea what happened in 11'.
fuckingnar said:
what happened in 2011?
I don't remember all the details but Alexis went to the WTT show then Kim/her fam went to the show like 2 days later ? and an article came out about Kanye being all over at an after party

after that Alexis started tweeting stuff like if you want her, you can have her and who you want as your girl says a lot about you, etc etc

it was so stupid

oh and at the time someone at the concert posted that he was singing the if you love someone tonight interlude to Kim

·
Registered
4,334 Posts
Well to add a little bit, that whole "my life is fucked up" theme is very present in the last Abel album

this song is really a masterpiece

21 - 38 of 38 Posts