Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprised no one has posted this..

""FML" Lyrics: Meaning of Kanye West's Most Honest Track About Kim Kardashian on 'TLOP' "

http://news.yahoo.com/fml-lyrics-meaning-kanye-wests-175600626.html

Kanye West pairs up with the Weeknd for "FML," one of his most honest tracks on The Life Of Pablo, the quintessential history of Kanye West's recent life and ventures in a one-hour album. "FML" stands for Fuck My Life, and also For My Lady, as West raps in the first verse on this track, a song which focuses on staying loyal to his wife Kim Kardashian West.

West leaves everything on the line, revealing his struggle to end his party lifestyle after settling down with his wife and having their first child, North West. He recounts emotional moments he's shared with Kardashian West - including one in a Giuseppe store where the two apparently were involved in a verbal altercation - but ends the song saying he's determined to stay devoted to his relationship.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
They will always be the low life that dragged down this country blacks are a problem in every country in the world we need to write a song about them sucking down or government on the welfare

:clap:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gucci Lewis said:
He says for my lady in the first 10 seconds lol
I know this lol I've listened to the album on repeat..(I think each song has played at least 7 dozen times already lol) since I got it last night.

I'm just posting this b/c there's that HUGE thread about "What do you think FML stands for?" lol

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
yahoo comments are GOAT

article is right though
we never heard ye talk about his struggle between being a married man and his ridiculous sex drive
gives Bound 2 much more meaning

·
Registered
83,277 Posts
Mr Waluigi said:
yahoo comments are GOAT

article is right though
we never heard ye talk about his struggle between being a married man and his ridiculous sex drive
gives Bound 2 much more meaning
So we thinkin Ye fucking hoes on the side?

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Mr Waluigi said:
They will always be the low life that dragged down this country blacks are a problem in every country in the world we need to write a song about them sucking down or government on the welfare

:clap:
The kardashians are not black :drakewhat:

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Gucci Lewis said:
So we thinkin Ye fucking hoes on the side?
He probably has a strong desire to - it's not like he's with Kim every hour of his life, and he has possibly never been committed to a true monogamous relationship before (either was in an open relationship (Sumeke Rainey), an on-and-off one (Alexis Phifer), or ended up cheating (Amber Rose))

·
Registered
21,112 Posts
itsamazing said:
I know this lol I've listened to the album on repeat..(I think each song has played at least 7 dozen times already lol) since I got it last night.

I'm just posting this b/c there's that HUGE thread about "What do you think FML stands for?" lol
Deadddd at u thinking everyones slow and cant figure out or something when jn reality ur the slow one

That thread was made before the song came out

·
Registered
83,277 Posts
Mr Waluigi said:
He probably has a strong desire to - it's not like he's with Kim every hour of his life, and he has possibly never been committed to a true monogamous relationship before (either was in an open relationship (Sumeke Rainey), an on-and-off one (Alexis Phifer), or ended up cheating (Amber Rose))
Yeah but he actually married now. Before that the closest was Alexis. And really the reason his last two relationships broke off is because of kim according to Alexis and Amber

·
Read Only
8,123 Posts
Mr Waluigi said:
he cheated?

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
HULLSTAR said:
he cheated?
Was receiving from and sending nudes to Kim according to Amber
If his lyrics are to be considered, he likely did cheat on Amber anyway, and doesn't really care because she also was cheating on him

·
Registered
83,277 Posts
HULLSTAR said:
he cheated?
Both Amber and Alexis said that he was receiving nudes from Kim while they were in a relationship. Amber also said that Ye smashed Kim while they were both in a relationship (Kim was with Reggie Bush).

But pretty sure Amber cheated too. Not sure about Alexis, she's pretty irrelevant now.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.