Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Synopsis said:
triple entrendre dont ask him how
Ayo lemme school you right quick.

"Owww, hov's turnin heads like, owls, I'm the man of the ow (hour). Triple entendre don't even ask me how."

A double entendre is defined by Merriam-Webster as "a word or expression capable of two interpretation." Hov should have followed this line with a "no ****" b/c his wordplay is full of homophones: "words pronounced alike but different in meaning or deviation or spelling."

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
YoungMoney said:
Ayo lemme school you right quick.

"Owww, hov's turnin heads like, owls, I'm the man of the ow (hour). Triple entendre don't even ask me how."

A double entendre is defined by Merriam-Webster as "a word or expression capable of two interpretation." Hov should have followed this line with a "no ****" b/c his wordplay is full of homophones: "words pronounced alike but different in meaning or deviation or spelling."

:kanyeshrug:
honestly shit pisses me off
double entendre: if i told you i had a ncie body would you hold it against me (meaning would you hold a grudge or would you hold your body phsycially against me)
homonyms: hov's line

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Jesse said:
honestly shit pisses me off
double entendre: if i told you i had a ncie body would you hold it against me (meaning would you hold a grudge or would you hold your body phsycially against me)
homonyms: hov's line
His next line was a triple though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts