Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
reddit took my shit down

A few months ago, I made a thread about some dude who I thought was scamming me on grailed. A dude named Jonathan Gumina (IG: jonathangumina) basically said that he received an item, and a few months later he opened a case against me saying he didn't receive it. I closed the thread when he mentioned it was all a mistake, and he was going to get me my money back, seeing as I'd lose the case because I don't have the shipping number from something I sent back in March on hand anymore.

I've been dealing with this motherfucker for 2 months, and have come to the conclusion that he's an idiot and he most likely scammed me or was too stupid to call PayPal and tell them that he made a mistake. Below I have all the images talking about how exactly he went about doing this over the course of 2 months.

As you can see, I was mad patient for 2 months, up until the point he decided to play victim with me. Lesson learned though. Always keep the receipt/upload the receipts somewhere just incase someone tries to get their money back for something you've already sent. Sorry, the
messages might be a tad bit out of order.

tl;dr: Always keep your tracking numbers so shit like this doesn't happen lmao

P.S. If you're reading this Jonathan, no I'm not going to take it down.

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
dusk said:
he won't

the fuckboy is a complete idiot. paypal won't do shit so I just gotta pay it back smh
Not sure if I missed it, but why didn't u update the tracking # to the PayPal shipping page, I usually do that as soon as I get my receipt from USPS/ups/fedex after shipping to a buyer

·
Banned
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
donGeronim0 said:
Not sure if I missed it, but why didn't u update the tracking # to the PayPal shipping page, I usually do that as soon as I get my receipt from USPS/ups/fedex after shipping to a buyer
because i'm dumb as shit and didn't expect this to happen

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
dusk said:
he won't

the fuckboy is a complete idiot. paypal won't do shit so I just gotta pay it back smh
try calling your bank and see if they can do anything to help or just call paypal again with screenshots of messages and see if they can reverse the payment back to you

·
Banned
8,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KanyeWesticle said:
try calling your bank and see if they can do anything to help or just call paypal again with screenshots of messages and see if they can reverse the payment back to you
paypal was being a bitch and won't do anything

i don't think my bank can do anything because paypal can't take shit out of my bank without my permission :)

brandonthepeasant said:
always upload your tracking # to paypal no matter what fam
lesson learned. i'm just posting this so no one goes through the same shit I did

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
One time one *** tried to scam me and took like 3 months to finally respond and still didnt send. I filed the claim and this fucking idiot gifted me $240 on accident lmao. He was pissed and wanted me to return the money but didnt want to ship my item so i kept the money and got my money back from the claim :rejoice:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts