Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“Strip kids of they confidence, teach white dominance”

Obviously negatives

I know it’s not the dumbed down brain dead Xanax lyrics you’re usually used to but cmon.... it’s obvious

24,699 Posts
Obviously
I aint even mad at him talking about victim mentality, i just feel like he thinks that victim mentality is a bigger issue than actual racism

Which its not fyi

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Scratchin Bandit🤘🏾 said:
Obviously
I aint even mad at him talking about victim mentality, i just feel like he thinks that victim mentality is a bigger issue than actual racism

Which its not fyi
but at the same time you got 99% of rappers rapping about racism and no one rapping about victim mentality. plus as a young black person in america you have like 0.0000001% chance of making any real impact on racism in the country but 100% chance of being able to change your mentality.

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
mahchefai said:
but at the same time you got 99% of rappers rapping about racism and no one rapping about victim mentality. plus as a young black person in america you have like 0.0000001% chance of making any real impact on racism in the country but 100% chance of being able to change your mentality.

G

·
mahchefai said:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
mahchefai said:

24,699 Posts
mahchefai said:
Yes but he's making racists feel justified in their ways, especially since he's wearing a fucking maga hat..

·
Registered
17,321 Posts
Scratchin Bandit🤘🏾 said:
Yes but he's making racists feel justified in their ways, especially since he's wearing a fucking maga hat..
how is he justifying racism by empowering black people and instilling confidence in us?

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Scratchin Bandit🤘🏾 said:
this part of the problem bro fuckkk just cuz he agrees with one thing doesnt make him evil and completely like them. just because racists say something about him doesnt make it his problem. the music/interview will clear it up and he's just making a point like ok i got a hat on it doesnt make me the devil. its the prob with todays political climate

Scratchin Bandit🤘🏾 said:
Yall are fucking idiots man im out
nah u

·
Registered
17,321 Posts
mahchefai said:
facts.. it's a lot harder to drive to a destination in reverse than it is to drive forward

·
Registered
17,321 Posts
eightyone said:
Too late. People on Twitter (of course, how surprising) already took all context out and are pasting Ye for 'rapping about teaching white dominance'.
twitter is poisonous

1 - 20 of 60 Posts