Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to play Halo yesterday (after already playing a couple of hours before) and the game won't play for some reason. It makes the noises like normally, but then stops (less noise doe). Then all I get is a black screen and when I try to turn of console via controller it won't go. Plus I can't go back to main menu via that either. Tried with other games, nothing.

Cleared cache of storage, nothing, did some stuff people recommended on youtube, nothing. Apparently it reads fine, because it tells me the name of the game etc on main menu, but does nothing afterwards. Anyone have a clue (srs plz)

And yes, I still have a 360.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bitch Mob said:
Does it play other games? If not your disc drive went to heaven.
Nope, I tried three games I think, the ones I played most didn't work. Well fuck, what am I supposed to do with this brick now. Anyone wanna buy my 3 month live card?

·
Banned
43,306 Posts
Genies Army said:
Nope, I tried three games I think, the ones I played most didn't work. Well fuck, what am I supposed to do with this brick now. Anyone wanna buy my 3 month live card?
Digital games are still an option

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Remark said:
your laser probably went out. before i can help you use this picture to find out what disc drive you have and respond back to me of which one:
Seems to me the Phillips, makes sense I guess since I bought it in the Netherlands and if they also assemble it here :kanyeshrug:

Pic for confirmation:

lemme know if it's not good/too dark

·
Registered
305 Posts
its a problem with xboxlive... http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status i think is where to check on it

It's come to our attention that some of you are having a tough time posting statistics to leaderboards and unlocking achievements on Xbox One. We also know that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games or applications on Xbox 360. Hang in there, Xbox members, we're on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve these issues. We'll update you again as soon as we have more information.

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Wow I just re-read the OP? Your just getting black screens?

If so, try playing the game offline. If it works that means it's on Xbox Live's side since they check games for verification before being ran.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
starchaser14 said:
its a problem with xboxlive... http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status i think is where to check on it

It's come to our attention that some of you are having a tough time posting statistics to leaderboards and unlocking achievements on Xbox One. We also know that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games or applications on Xbox 360. Hang in there, Xbox members, we're on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve these issues. We'll update you again as soon as we have more information.
Wow wtf, how about notifying people instead of advertising bullshit on the main screen

Thanks for the heads up though

Remark said:
Wow I just re-read the OP? Your just getting black screens?

If so, try playing the game offline. If it works that means it's on Xbox Live's side since they check games for verification before being ran.
Tried it without Ethernet connection...sure enough it's working fine now :fuu:

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Genies Army said:
I was trying to play Halo yesterday (after already playing a couple of hours before) and the game won't play for some reason. It makes the noises like normally, but then stops (less noise doe). Then all I get is a black screen and when I try to turn of console via controller it won't go. Plus I can't go back to main menu via that either. Tried with other games, nothing.

Cleared cache of storage, nothing, did some stuff people recommended on youtube, nothing. Apparently it reads fine, because it tells me the name of the game etc on main menu, but does nothing afterwards. Anyone have a clue (srs plz)

And yes, I still have a 360.
did you find a fix? Mine just started doing this today.

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GodInTheFlesh said:
did you find a fix? Mine just started doing this today.
There's a post in this topic with a link. Basically its xboxs fault, turn off your internet connection to the Xbox and the games work fine. If you want connect again and you can Also play online

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Genies Army said:
There's a post in this topic with a link. Basically its xboxs fault, turn off your internet connection to the Xbox and the games work fine. If you want connect again and you can Also play online
thanks man, I unplugged the chord and its working perfectly!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts