Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a mandatory update, so if you don't want to do it you won't be able to sign in to XBL. Dashboard will have a new, Kinect support, ESPN, more stuff to the Zune Marketplace (one thing is that you can stream music), improved voice quality, and some other little changes. For those that were in the beta, how is the new stuff?

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
The ESPN shit's not that good. They keep like, bits and pieces of some of the shows like Mike&Mike and PTI's ending shit. For whatever reason they keep every episode of AtH but split it up into a video for every single topic lol. And then they've got a few recent short stories on replay and some fantasy shit. It doesn't stream SC or anything like ESPNews though.

Voice quality's a little bit better. Everyone sounds like a little bit like a robot though.

I didn't check anything with Zune, but you've been able to stream music through Last.FM for almost a year I think. Unless you mean when you're actually playing.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know you can stream from Last.fm. I was just copying things I read about what's in the update lol. ESPN sounds lulzy now. I'll pass.

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
yeezyy said:
ha i already had it for like a month
you were in a fucking beta, that anybody could of gotten in to; don't try an play that shit off like you're cool.

hoping the ESPN stuff is alright, MLBTV for PS3 is fucking awesome so if they can match up to that I'll be impressed. don't give a fuck about Last.fm, improved voice chat quality will be cool, and idgaf about kinect support.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CoreyMV said:
you were in a fucking beta, that anybody could of gotten in to; don't try an play that shit off like you're cool.
lol I know right. I couldn't help, but laugh when I saw what Cav said.

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Gabe. said:
lol I know right. I couldn't help, but laugh when I saw what Cav said.
shit made me lol.

holla at me when you're playing unfinished code on a dev kit  or signing NDA's tbh

1 - 10 of 10 Posts