Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
always Late said:
weed doesnt rly make me happy like that... idk..
you sound like u got some problems if ur takin drugs to make u feel better about something.
evaluate your life.

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Addiction is just as bad as herion, and all it does is make you wreckless as fuck and forget what you did. If you start taking it for anxiety, it will lead down a really ugly road to dependence and you wont be able to do shit without it without getting shook

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
ive been smoking bud since 16, im 20 now. over the years, ive tried x, xanax, vicodin, adderall, nitrous, shrooms, and i must say...the most addicting has to be xanax by far.

xanax...although relaxing, leaves me wanting more and more and i never felt satisfied until i made a promise to myself to never touch it again.

if you read one word of this...read this: DONT START TAKING XANAX. you will have a difficult time stopping. dont think that youre smarter than that...youre not. trust me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
+ Sloop said:
you sound like u got some problems if ur takin drugs to make u feel better about something.
evaluate your life.
i just have rly bad aniexty.. i get nervous easily...

i thought it mite help..

im not sad or anything like that

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
always Late said:

i thought it mite help..

still dude
it's extremely addictive
trust me its not worth it, i have bad anxiety too and im telling you pills are not the answer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
BrickSquad said:
ive been smoking bud since 16, im 20 now. over the years, ive tried x, xanax, vicodin, adderall, nitrous, shrooms, and i must say...the most addicting has to be xanax by far.

xanax...although relaxing, leaves me wanting more and more and i never felt satisfied until i made a promise to myself to never touch it again.

if you read one word of this...read this: DONT START TAKING XANAX. you will have a difficult time stopping. dont think that youre smarter than that...youre not. trust me
oh wow...

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
always Late said:

i thought it mite help..

if you have anxiety problems...a joint or two will cure that without a doubt.

xanax, on the other hand, will have u fiending for more and yes i mean...FIENDING. xanax is the government's rendition of prescribed crack.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i smoke take xanax and zoloft. go to a doctor and get a prescription. altho i kno mine thinks i lie but i only take xanax during presentations and stuff

ps smoking just makes you more nervous. only do that at the end of the day

1 - 20 of 56 Posts