Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
+1 for not doing the typical dinner and a movie
-1 for not going for yours.

Girls smell fear. Next time don't be so passive(unless she's one of those girl that doesnt like to be hit on). If she is really that good of a friend she probably knows you're into her. Even if she rejects you, @ least you'll know where you stand and not waste your time wondering

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
SupaDupa said:
+1 for not doing the typical dinner and a movie
-1 for not going for yours.

Girls smell fear. Next time don't be so passive(unless she's one of those girl that doesnt like to be hit on). If she is really that good of a friend she probably knows you're into her. Even if she rejects you, @ least you'll know where you stand and not waste your time wondering

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That Fred Kid said:
bon iver :allears:

man up and just kiss her bruhh.
ah fuck I know. I just wasn't getting any reading on her part but maybe I should have just went for it. now I'm wondering what my next step is (if there is one). we'll both be in this beach town this coming weekend so I might try and meet up with her then or wait until I get back from another vacation a few weeks later.

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spythe said:
This may sound like a dumb question but did she know it was an actually date?
No, it was never explicitly stated but when I first told her I got tickets to this show months ago she was like well you know you want to take a pretty date like me along, playful jabs like that, plus I kind of figured it was a date since it was just the two of us going to a Bon Iver show. But then again she's caught up with other guy friends to see a movie or something.

Also, when we were back in my car watching a quick video of the show on my phone, my friend texted me "kiss her yet?" which popped right up on the screen. Pretty awkward and although I tried to quickly clear it, I'm pretty sure she still saw.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
sneela01 said:
No, it was never explicitly stated but when I first told her I got tickets to this show months ago she was like well you know you want to take a pretty date like me along, playful jabs like that, plus I kind of figured it was a date since it was just the two of us going to a Bon Iver show. But then again she's caught up with other guy friends to see a movie or something.

Also, when we were back in my car watching a quick video of the show on my phone, my friend texted me "kiss her yet?" which popped right up on the screen. Pretty awkward and although I tried to quickly clear it, I'm pretty sure she still saw.
Yea it sounds like it was a date on your end but just hanging out on her end. You have to make sure YOU state it clearly that you two are going out on a date and not hanging out. Chicks are masters at playing you a long on sometimes on purpose and sometimes not. This one is most likely not on purpose but I would just be honest with her. Tell her you like her and see what happens. And STOP WASTING MONEY ON THIS MOFO

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
sneela01 said:
That has to be the most awkward thing that can ever happen lol

·
Registered
24,512 Posts
Sounds like your overthinking it tbh. Just let that stuff flow naturally but step and be a man when the time comes

·
Banned
3,299 Posts
Should have kissed her man.......you don't want to become an old man filled with regret and missed opportunities waiting to die alone ;)

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SeiK said:
Should have kissed her man.......you don't want to become an old man filled with regret and missed opportunities waiting to die alone ;)
next time I'm going in for the kill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts