Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Eh. Either the crowd wasn't vibin' enough or Cudi wasn't feeling it... I don't get the same tingly feeling when I watch the Cud Life concert footage i recorded.

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Lame as fuck
Im embarrased about the fact that i stan this dude at this point

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Am i the only one that's gonna say something positive...

:dno:

I think it sounds pretty good. This is the first time he's performing these songs live. The reason why Solo Dolo and songs like Ghost and Hyyer sound so good is because he's been performing them like 1000 times already. Give him time.. they will get better.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
DoseofDopeness said:
I don't get the same tingly feeling when I watch the Cud Life concert footage i recorded.
Well duh, if you recorded it, you remember when you were there vibing out and screaming each lyric to Cudi. Plus this is the worse footage of anything I've ever seen.

·
Registered
55,157 Posts
ChozoBeast said:
Am i the only one that's gonna say something positive...

:dno:

I think it sounds pretty good. This is the first time he's performing these songs live. The reason why Solo Dolo and songs like Ghost and Hyyer sound so good is because he's been performing them like 1000 times already. Give him time.. they will get better.
I'm not saying anything related to the performance because this was the shittiest footage ever. You can't hear shit.

·
Registered
55,157 Posts
THIS IS SOME MUTHERFUCKING FOOTAGE

BUMP BUMP BUMP

SO HYPED I HONESTLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CUDI LIVE! FUCK YA'LL OPINIONS TBH.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts