Kanye to The banner

Wu Tang Clan all smoked crack?

32K views 85 replies 62 participants last post by  Schmitty 
#1 ·
My brothers boss used to run a lot of the hip hop shows in the late 90's in cleveland, and apparently he met wu tang in cleveland, and they asked him to come along to help them in a show in columbus.
Apparently when they got there, they were reckless assholes and made him go buy crack for them, and they all (RZA Ghostface Raekwon Method Man, everyone)  smoked it right in front of him and shit.
Anybody know anything about wu tang and crack besides the obvious ODB shit?
This story really disappointed me.

EDIT: He says they DEMANDED him and threatened him to go to get the crack also

#74 ·
No this isn't even close to being true. A few members of Wu-Tang have smoked crack before, that's obvious because they grew up in some of the worst projects in New York. I know ODB has smoked it numerous times, and maybe Raekwon and Meth a few times. Ghostface probably smoked it once but that's it. I know for a fact RZA, GZA, and Deck haven't smoked crack.

The main drug Wu-Tang is known for is PCP. They've all smoked PCP a shit ton, even when they were on their early tours. But once they blew up and started touring, none of them smoked crack at all. That was left behind in the projects.

So your brother's boss either just said crack because he's an idiot, or he said PCP and your brother misinterpreted and repeated it as crack.

Don't ever slander the Wu like this again.

Edit: Basically this vvv

tyfindlay said:
i knew they were into hard shit like PCP and LSD but ive never heard about crack before.

#76 ·
Grandpa Ugly Mane said:
No this isn't even close to being true. A few members of Wu-Tang have smoked crack before, that's obvious because they grew up in some of the worst projects in New York. I know ODB has smoked it numerous times, and maybe Raekwon and Meth a few times. Ghostface probably smoked it once but that's it. I know for a fact RZA, GZA, and Deck haven't smoked crack.

The main drug Wu-Tang is known for is PCP. They've all smoked PCP a shit ton, even when they were on their early tours. But once they blew up and started touring, none of them smoked crack at all. That was left behind in the projects.

So your brother's boss either just said crack because he's an idiot, or he said PCP and your brother misinterpreted and repeated it as crack.

Don't ever slander the Wu like this again.

Edit: Basically this vvv
thanks. not trying to slander. i was just asking if this could be true because i love those dudes and didnt want it to be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.