Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
12,174 Posts
The fact that this dude claimed they snorted crack only proves that this story is a complete fraud, fuck OP for trying to slander the good names of the Wu-Tang Clan.

·
Registered
24,811 Posts
they all smoked angel dust

they used to mention it a lot

IDK about crack though

they smoked cocaine blunts though aka the Wu Banga

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Shouldn't really be a big surprise. It's hard to grow up around something and never try it. Not everyone gets hooked just because they did it a few times.

·
Registered
13,963 Posts
most of the wu obv smoked blunts, and somtimes even did woolies, but i never heard of them straight up smoking crack, fuck you OP

NastyNeighbor said:
The fact that this dude claimed they snorted crack only proves that this story is a complete fraud, fuck OP for trying to slander the good names of the Wu-Tang Clan.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
NastyNeighbor said:
Im not trying to slander as i said i was disjointed ot hear this story and am asking if anyone had any proof or something idk

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
it aint that far fetched lol most your favorite rappers did coke but idk how itd be disappointing

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
i now for sure they snorted coke in the 90's especially rae ghost and meth

meth has lines where he says shit bout smokin meth

who knows....but for sure they are some street cats so anything possible

41 - 60 of 86 Posts