Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On everyone's email that preordered...

"If you pre-ordered a physical CD it will ship by 8/12"

This means 8/12 at the very latest. Couldn't this mean possibly earlier? I remember when I preordered Lasers, they made a mistake and I got the album before it hit the shelves.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
lupEND88 said:
On everyone's email that preordered...

"If you pre-ordered a physical CD it will ship by 8/12"

This means 8/12 at the very latest. Couldn't this mean possibly earlier? I remember when I preordered Lasers, they made a mistake and I got the album before it hit the shelves.

It said 8/2 actually. The original release date. But now it says 8/12? 'cause that's the release date now.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CaCHooKa Man said:
when it was coming out on the 2nd, they were gonna ship the orders on july 29th so those that ordered next day delivery would get it by the release date. theyll probably ship the album next wednesday or thursday.
so that means, people who did next day delivery (like me), would theoretically receive the physical copy early?

·
Registered
29,144 Posts
lupEND88 said:
I know I know. I really hope the same disappointment that Lasers brought won't be the same with WTT...
I still remeber the day I got my Lasers CD in the mail.. It was Monday so I wasn't expecting it, and I hadn't listened to any leaks so I was fucking pumped. Went down to my room, listened start to finish, and had never been more dissapointed in all my life...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
FnF Up said:
I still remeber the day I got my Lasers CD in the mail.. It was Monday so I wasn't expecting it, and I hadn't listened to any leaks so I was fucking pumped. Went down to my room, listened start to finish, and had never been more dissapointed in all my life...
that's your problem if you didn't like it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts