Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
18,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because peoples expectations of what the two should be able to do togethsr is a lot higher than it showed be. I feel like no one will ever be satisfied with what they get. Thats the way it seems its going to be

·
Premium Member
9,544 Posts
I agree, after listening to Otis for the first time, I thought everyone was gonna like it but I was wrong.

·
Registered
9,543 Posts
KingOfSe7ens said:
Because peoples expectations of what the two should be able to do togethsr is a lot higher than it showed be. I feel like no one will ever be satisfied with what they get. Thats the way it seems its going to be
That Story Was Amazing Serously I Loved It

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
never satisfied? i guess everybody on here heard My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, that album was just released last year

G

·
People are never satisfied. Good fridays getting released late people got mad. Mbdtf was perfection people mad about the features. No such thing as 100 percent satisfaction these days people will always complain

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
When I first heard Otis, I instantly thought "classic". Then I saw all these dudes opinions and I was like: "Yeh I guess the beat could be better if they did _______"

1 - 20 of 97 Posts