Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've pre-ordered my copy of WTT off Play.com since I've used it in the past for MBDTF and a lot of other albums and whatnot, but looking at the tracklist it only has the standard 12 songs, so then I checked HMV and there offering WTT to pre-order for a price of £8.99 too, but I looked at the tracklist that also includes the bonus tracks which are supposed to be included only on the Deluxe Edition? :mindfk:

Also, does anyone know where in the UK - apart from the WTT site itself, because I'm not paying stupid amounts for P&P - I can pre-order or buy the Deluxe Edition when it's out? :ninja:

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Im still waiting for Play/Amazon/HMV to update their pages with the deluxe edition with the documentary hopefully.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack said:
Im still waiting for Play/Amazon/HMV to update their pages with the deluxe edition with the documentary hopefully.
Ahh I wish they'd hurry up, preferably before the 15th so I can cancel my order for the standard edition!

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
The deluxe version has disappeared from sites. Either it's not available like that or they just have no info on it or what ever.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phucker said:
The deluxe version has disappeared from sites. Either it's not available like that or they just have no info on it or what ever.
Well that's pissed on my parade..

Everythings so complicated, the WTT site itself says standard edition is 10 tracks, with Deluxe being 10 + 4 bonus, but other sites have standard being 12 tracks or standard being 12 tracks with the bonus tracks aswell, gahhh! :mindfk:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
iYeezy said:
Well that's pissed on my parade..

Everythings so complicated, the WTT itself says standard edition is 10 tracks, with Deluxe being 10 + 4 bonus, but other sites have standard being 12 tracks or standard being 12 tracks with the bonus tracks aswell, gahhh! :mindfk:
10+4 is old news. As it stands now the basic album has 12 tracks.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phucker said:
10+4 is old news. As it stands now the basic album has 12 tracks.
Thanks for clearing that up, so I guess now all I'm waiting on is Play/HMV/etc. to have a Deluxe Edition available :work:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
iYeezy said:
Thanks for clearing that up, so I guess now all I'm waiting on is Play/HMV/etc. to have a Deluxe Edition available :work:
:) They most likely will have it, though there is no confirmation. Would be interesting if the deluxe was limited to the pre-orders from the official site.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
I ordered the version from HMV for 8.99 as it says it includes the bonus tracks.. if it doesnt i'll just go into my local hmv and blow that place up tbh :work:

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phucker said:
:) They most likely will have it, though there is no confirmation. Would be interesting if the deluxe was limited to the pre-orders from the official site.
I hope so man, but if it's limited to the WTT site that's just stingy!

Moodo43 said:
I ordered the version from HMV for 8.99 as it says it includes the bonus tracks.. if it doesnt i'll just go into my local hmv and blow that place up tbh :work:
You'll have to let me know if it does or not since I think HMV usually deliver pre-ordered albums a few days before the release date, which would give me enough time to cancel my Play.com order and use HMV instead :ninja:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Its not even on the uk itunes!! We constantly get fucked over here. I had to wait 2 weeks to get Seans album imported too

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
Phucker said:
this
iYeezy said:
I hope so man, but if it's limited to the WTT site that's just stingy!
You'll have to let me know if it does or not since I think HMV usually deliver pre-ordered albums a few days before the release date, which would give me enough time to cancel my Play.com order and use HMV instead :ninja:
unlucky mate, i pre-ordered from the site bc i had a feeling something like this might happen. :/
you'll just have to get it off ebay probably

1 - 20 of 22 Posts