Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 241 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since VIP packages have now been confirmed for some cities on ticketmaster.com I decided to do a live chat with a rep asking for more information, but I was asked to call this number which specializes in VIP packages. 877-484-7858. Currently the only problem is I can't call at the moment because i'm at work, does anyone want to give the number a call in hope we find out some more information?

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
Lol, not dedicated enough to be intersted?

I'm quite dedicated, I just don't wanna pay whatever that absurd price is going to be just to see Jay & Ye up close.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
MikeLuis said:
Alright well maybe it's just because you're not dedicated enough to be interested in VIP, but i'm sure someone else here will be.
VIP is usually quite lame. I used to pay the extra for it back in the days and it actually makes you a spectator. People are cheering in the audience and the people in the VIP areas are separated from the event in a way. That's the experience I'm used to.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phucker said:
VIP is usually quite lame. I used to pay the extra for it back in the days and it actually makes you a spectator. People are cheering in the audience and the people in the VIP areas are separated from the event in a way. That's the experience I'm used to.
Well if there's a dedicated VIP section than i'm not doing it, but GITD at least the show in my area was a spot in the first 5 rows.

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
Phucker said:
+1. I'd rather be there with the rest of the fans as well

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I did VIP for GITD Tour and it was great.

backstage tour, crowd free merchandise shopping, front row seat, pre-show party, gift bag.

We met Chris Brown & Rihanna backstage.

Pharrell called us up on stage for Spaz and Lupe & Chris Brown came out and danced as well.

It was amazing.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A Good Ass Job said:
I did VIP for GITD Tour and it was great.

backstage tour, crowd free merchandise shopping, front row seat, pre-show party, gift bag.

We met Chris Brown & Rihanna backstage.

Pharrell called us up on stage for Spaz and Lupe & Chris Brown came out and danced as well.

It was amazing.
Sick. Which show?

1 - 20 of 241 Posts