Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really confused at the moment. I'm going to the Vegas show but I was wondering:

1. By liking the livenation page and rsvping to your show you get a pre sale password right? Well is Pre sale usually more expensive than public sale? Also do I need an account with livenation or ticketmaster to get tickets?

2. Are there any confirmed prices for any tickets or packages? At any venue cus I need an idea

Someone please help me out and hopefully I can use this op as like the wtt tour center for info. So post your questions too

And don't say I didnt look cause all these threads are spammed with bitch fights and trolls :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Rizon said:
I'm really confused at the moment. I'm going to the Vegas show but I was wondering:

1. By liking the livenation page and rsvping to your show you get a pre sale password right? Well is Pre sale usually more expensive than public sale? Also do I need an account with livenation or ticketmaster to get tickets?

2. Are there any confirmed prices for any tickets or packages? At any venue cus I need an idea

Someone please help me out and hopefully I can use this op as like the wtt tour center for info. So post your questions too

And don't say I didnt look cause all these threads are spammed with bitch fights and trolls :kanyeshrug:
I don't think too much is known atm. They just kind of announced it. And pre-sale is usually more I believe and I think u do need an account with either one.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Presale is the same price as public tickets. Theres just a limited quantity of tickets for people who have presale code.

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TrappedInMyDome said:
I don't think too much is known atm. They just kind of announced it. And pre-sale is usually more I believe and I think u do need an account with either one.
where do i make a ticket master or live nation account

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Yes I'm bumping this old thread, I have a question.
What is the preshow? It says in my email that the preshow is 18:30-20:00

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
Yes I'm bumping this old thread, I have a question.
What is the preshow? It says in my email that the preshow is 18:30-20:00
There was no preshow when I went.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Probably just be a DJ or some shit, I certainly wouldn't get your hopes up of it being anything remotely interesting.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
:kanyeshrug: I already have to wait 1-6:30 in the queue.
I went on the last concert in the city. It was scheduled to start at 7 but people said that it didnt start until 9 or so. Got there at 8:40 :datass:

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
I went on the last concert in the city. It was scheduled to start at 7 but people said that it didnt start until 9 or so. Got there at 8:40 :datass:
But were you near the front? I got standing, so if I get there 5 hours early, I should be near the front

1 - 20 of 28 Posts