Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really confused at the moment. I'm going to the Vegas show but I was wondering:

1. By liking the livenation page and rsvping to your show you get a pre sale password right? Well is Pre sale usually more expensive than public sale? Also do I need an account with livenation or ticketmaster to get tickets?

2. Are there any confirmed prices for any tickets or packages? At any venue cus I need an idea

Someone please help me out and hopefully I can use this op as like the wtt tour center for info. So post your questions too

And don't say I didnt look cause all these threads are spammed with bitch fights and trolls :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
9,843 Posts
Rizon said:
I'm really confused at the moment. I'm going to the Vegas show but I was wondering:

1. By liking the livenation page and rsvping to your show you get a pre sale password right? Well is Pre sale usually more expensive than public sale? Also do I need an account with livenation or ticketmaster to get tickets?

2. Are there any confirmed prices for any tickets or packages? At any venue cus I need an idea

Someone please help me out and hopefully I can use this op as like the wtt tour center for info. So post your questions too

And don't say I didnt look cause all these threads are spammed with bitch fights and trolls :kanyeshrug:
I don't think too much is known atm. They just kind of announced it. And pre-sale is usually more I believe and I think u do need an account with either one.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.