Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know about the perfect reviews for MBDTF. Kanye made the perfect album and it will never be repeated.

While WTT is a great and monumental album, it can't compete with MBDTF at the end of the day. It just makes you realize how incredible of an album MBDTF is (in case you forgot).

·
Premium Member
54,496 Posts
I personally think WTT is 5x better than MBDTF. But it's funny that these "opinions" settled in after all the showering reviews when around album release, all the fans were shunning it because we already had all the tracks.

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
dsabelson said:
We all know about the perfect reviews for MBDTF. Kanye made the perfect album and it will never be repeated.

While WTT is a great and monumental album, it can't compete with MBDTF at the end of the day. It just makes you realize how incredible of an album MBDTF is (in case you forgot).
if i thought it was incredible..how would i forget about it?

:epic:

·
Premium Member
54,496 Posts
barrano247 said:
Listened to each front to back, i have to agree. As the dust settles i think WTT will be recognized as a major milestone, hip hop history, biggest collabo ever.
Yeah, just re-listened to the whole thing and I'm taken aback. At first I was kind of "meh" but....it's incredible.

G

·
You people are ridiculous. Give the album a few weeks to sink in and see where it truly stands, then start writing your opinions.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts