Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I think this is the first album ever that I'm hyping for actually. Before I only used to hype video games. :p Still hyping that Zelda though.  :allears:

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
Songs actually leaked from Grad though LOL. We have heard 2 songs from the album.. and they were both given to us by the artist. It's unreal. Gonna have NEW SONGS to listen to when you BUY the album. WEIRD. Fuck a listening session. Fuck snippets or leaks. Made it this far. BUYING THE ALBUM AND LISTENING TO NEW SONGS. :)

·
Registered
10,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I. ROBOCOP said:
Songs actually leaked from Grad though LOL. We have heard 2 songs from the album.. and they were both given to us by the artist. It's unreal. Gonna have NEW SONGS to listen to when you BUY the album. WEIRD. Fuck a listening session. Fuck snippets or leaks. Made it this far. BUYING THE ALBUM AND LISTENING TO NEW SONGS. :)
it's insane

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
I. ROBOCOP said:
it didn't. when graduation leaked, we had the singles stronger and CTMN and homecoming that leaked a couple of days before the full album.

anyway, feels like graduation days again, we gonna listen to the whole album with no leaks and shit.
hyped. 1 week

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
I. ROBOCOP said:
THIS

So many songs that I'm dying to hear

Illest Motherfucker Alive, Lift Off, Murder to Excellence, ****** in Paris

·
Registered
475 Posts
Don't forget the hidden Living So Italian. I swear I'm gonna run through my whole house screaming MOTHER FUCKER HELL YEAH if I put the CD in & it says there's 17 tracks

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I remember in the 7th grade when I didn't have a computer, and I heard Graduation had leaked, I was super pissed. But then WGCI had the listening party a couple days before it came out :fire: one of the greatest days of my life lol

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
JLeVRT said:
Kanye has NEVER had a bad album. We wont be disappointed.
I don't mean bad album, but I was so hype for this album, because, before there were CD and LR, so my expectations were really high, and when i saw a 13 tracks albums with songs like Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls, I was really disappointed.

·
Banned
780 Posts
WTT reminds me of some chick you chasing after . But once you undress her it's not that impressive but your still getting ass so you go on with it

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
T-Bib said:
I don't mean bad album, but I was so hype for this album, because, before there were CD and LR, so my expectations were really high, and when i saw a 13 tracks albums with songs like Barry Bonds and Drunk and Hot Girls, I was really disappointed.
ahh, i see what you mean. WTT should be great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts