Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i just think its gonna be an all around better album its that old school aggressive hip hop

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Good Life said:
:sarc2: You dont even know what songs are gonna be in WTT or how it is yet
lol the concept just seems better and the producers that are gonna be on it it just sounds like a classic to me

·
Registered
11,733 Posts
GAJ/MBDTF was also going to be 'old school aggressive hip hop' and look what it became.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I think you're right about WTT becoming what Kanye said this album was going to be originally.  However, impossible to tell if it will be better until we hear something other than Power Remix (which is supposed to be on WTT, I think). 

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
nickyboooy said:
lol the concept just seems better and the producers that are gonna be on it it just sounds like a classic to me
Are you implying that My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is not a masterpiece? Have you heard Watch the Throne? I am sure it will also be fantastic, but be real.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Common said:
Are you implying that My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is not a masterpiece? Have you heard Watch the Throne? I am sure it will also be fantastic, but be real.
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is amazing don't get me wrong but i think WTT will bring it back to the essence and therefore i think it will be better even tho MBDTF was so good

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
WTT is not even out yet, no one can even name 3 confirmed tracks off it  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nobody knows what the fuck it'll sound like, so how could it be better than MBDTF?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts