Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2:10

Pardon me if this has been posted before. Lock if that's the case, but that's dope. I bet he has a journal or something with all melodies, loose lyrics and such somewhere.

Btw this might be actual lyrics from one of his older songs, so excuse me if that's the case (didn't listen to some of his songs in years).

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
Kanye was referencing Jay-Z's 'Lucifer' when he said that in WTT. Nothing new, and Kanye produced the song.

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
koedog. said:
Kanye was referencing Jay-Z's 'Lucifer' when he said that in WTT. Nothing new.
Yeah, I know that's one of his bigger songs, listened to it back in the day, but the clip reminded me of some of the other studio vids where he saved the melody from Robocop for years.

And it never stuck out to me until now that that bar from that song was derived from it and placed into Murder to Excellence.

Lock if been posted/whatever.

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
Shy said:
Yeah, I know that's one of his bigger songs, listened to it back in the day, but the clip reminded me of some of the other studio vids where he saved the melody from Robocop for years.

And it never stuck out to me until now that that bar from that song was derived from it and placed into Murder to Excellence.

Lock if been posted/whatever.
can you show me about the robocop video

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dudeski said:
can you show me about the robocop video
ChristianDiorDenim said:
Yea, I would like a link to this too plzzz  :oblivious:
Maybe someone can help me here, it was a video of him in the studio and during one part he was messing with the sample with some drums and it had that real circa '00 Rockafella sound to it. It wasn't sped up or anything. Anyways the sample is from this in case you didn't know:

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Shy said:
Maybe someone can help me here, it was a video of him in the studio and during one part he was messing with the sample with some drums and it had that real circa '00 Rockafella sound to it. It wasn't sped up or anything. Anyways the sample is from this in case you didn't know:

nice i never heard it fully! tanx man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts