Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It only had 3 hip hop songs on it and 2 were bonus tracks.
Weather you like it or not its a hip POP album. Kanye himself has admitted to be a POP artist when 808s dropped. So Kanye STANS dont get sensitive. But WTT is far from hiphop..you'll never hear blackthought rap on dubstep or techno.

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
Stop being dumb
holupholup said:
Weather you like it or not its a hip POP album. Kanye himself has admitted to be a POP artist when 808s dropped. So Kanye STANS dont get sensitive. But WTT is far from hiphop..you'll never hear blackthought rap on dubstep or techno.

C

·
0 Posts
holupholup said:
lmao what were the pop tracks?

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
No chruch in the wild
New Day 
welcome to the jungle
otis
what you need
Murder to excellence
Why i love you so

sound dubstep and techno :|

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Run up on KTT with these wack ass threads, I WILL murk you!

·
Registered
589 Posts
king. said:
No chruch in the wild
New Day 
welcome to the jungle
otis
what you need
Murder to excellence
Why i love you so

sound dubstep and techno :|
Otis Techno?  :joe:

·
0 Posts
Also, just because a song incorporates influences from another genre it doesn't mean it's not Hip Hop anymore. Hip Hop is a genre based off sampling so it's kinda expected that the genre would draw influences from other genres.

Do your homework, son. It's like saying The Low End Theory wasn't a Hip Hop album because of the Jazz influences.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts