Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
41,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could care less if people like the album or not, I don't care who had the best verses, best beats or whatever. In my 6 years of really being into Hip Hop i was never more excited, happy & relieved to have an album release. I've put off all my activites today to enjoy the 4 songs i was able to purchase on itunes(have to wait til friday to listen to the whole album)to look at the blog sites seeing people reactions, on twitter and facebook getting people opinions on WTT. I've read stories of how people camp out for illmatic when people already had the bootleg, how even though 9/11 happened people went out and copped Blueprint, the madness for the early 00s Eminem releases it felt like i was apart of hip hop history and as a fan of hip hop thats all i can ask for...

·
Registered
693 Posts
yeah the hype of it was legendary for the stans

·
Registered
29,094 Posts
Cobarachi said:
I've put off all my activites today to enjoy the 4 songs i was able to purchase on itunes(have to wait til friday to listen to the whole album)
Dude u know u can download the whole album illegally its all over the internets? :work:
For mods: especially if ur gona buy the hard copy later anyways :ohno:

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I feel with Jay and Kanye's most recent solo albums they are speaking to a more broad audience, more of a pop audience. I feel on this album they are talking to Hip-Hop fans, black people and their stans only.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts