Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
8,071 Posts
THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING ALBUM RELEASE EVER FUCK THEM FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RELEASE IT TO ITUNES FIRST? WHAT KIND OF STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP I GOTTA WAIT 4 EXTRA FUCKING DAYS TO COP THIS SHIT FROM THE STORE? OOOO BUT I WANT A DELUXE---NOPE GOTTA GO TO BEST BUY! OH AND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS TOUR? COOL I WOKE UP EARLY TO BUY TICKETS AND THEN SEE A NOTICE THAT SAYS ITS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO AUGUST 2ND? WHAT?! FUCK YOU JAY AND KANYE FUCK YOU!!!!!

·
Premium Member
80,290 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING ALBUM RELEASE EVER FUCK THEM FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RELEASE IT TO ITUNES FIRST? WHAT KIND OF STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP I GOTTA WAIT 4 EXTRA FUCKING DAYS TO COP THIS SHIT FROM THE STORE? OOOO BUT I WANT A DELUXE---NOPE GOTTA GO TO BEST BUY! OH AND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS TOUR? COOL I WOKE UP EARLY TO BUY TICKETS AND THEN SEE A NOTICE THAT SAYS ITS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO AUGUST 2ND? WHAT?! FUCK YOU JAY AND KANYE FUCK YOU!!!!!
TBH

·
Banned
29,193 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
A rather valid post, actually.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.