Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****** that are mad or about to kill themselves, post into this thread to express your anger. :work:

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DavaniWest said:
vancouver goes from october to december this is bulllshiiittt,if it delays again ill hit someone
it aint getting delayed again for sure. I swear to fuckin god tho if I dont get a friday date for Chicago.

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
Mr. Yeezy said:
it aint getting delayed again for sure. I swear to fuckin god tho if I dont get a friday date for Chicago.
fuck fuck fuck, thats how i am feeling about this Chicago bullshit. 

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
fuck def jam, fuck live nation, fuck roc nation, fuck good music, fuck virgil and mike dean and bu, fuck kanye, fuck jay-z, fuck apple, fuck best buy, fuck angie martinez

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Amory Black said:
fuck def jam, fuck live nation, fuck roc nation, fuck good music, fuck virgil and mike dean and bu, fuck kanye, fuck jay-z, fuck apple, fuck best buy, fuck angie martinez
lolumad?

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING ALBUM RELEASE EVER FUCK THEM FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RELEASE IT TO ITUNES FIRST? WHAT KIND OF STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP I GOTTA WAIT 4 EXTRA FUCKING DAYS TO COP THIS SHIT FROM THE STORE? OOOO BUT I WANT A DELUXE---NOPE GOTTA GO TO BEST BUY! OH AND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS TOUR? COOL I WOKE UP EARLY TO BUY TICKETS AND THEN SEE A NOTICE THAT SAYS ITS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO AUGUST 2ND? WHAT?! FUCK YOU JAY AND KANYE FUCK YOU!!!!!

·
Premium Member
79,646 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
THIS IS THE MOST FRUSTRATING ALBUM RELEASE EVER FUCK THEM FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RELEASE IT TO ITUNES FIRST? WHAT KIND OF STUPID FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP I GOTTA WAIT 4 EXTRA FUCKING DAYS TO COP THIS SHIT FROM THE STORE? OOOO BUT I WANT A DELUXE---NOPE GOTTA GO TO BEST BUY! OH AND WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS TOUR? COOL I WOKE UP EARLY TO BUY TICKETS AND THEN SEE A NOTICE THAT SAYS ITS BEEN PUSHED BACK TO AUGUST 2ND? WHAT?! FUCK YOU JAY AND KANYE FUCK YOU!!!!!
TBH

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
goodmusicboi said:
A rather valid post, actually.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts