Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
28,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else feel that the expectations of this album are way too high

i know Ye and Jay will never let me down :ninja: but i was reading the madbury and it said
"No one is wondering "if" the album will be good, but how good will it be"
This just got me thinking.

·
Banned
53,690 Posts
to be expected when the two of the biggest names do a collaboration album. Especially after 1 of them just put out a classic album.

·
Registered
693 Posts
ive been thinking this since beginning of july tbh ..

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
I think people should listen to the album with an open mind tbh.. Don't expect anything too fucking amazing. Just ride with it.

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
i hate this.def jam or kanye himself always get me hyped up and then put me down like that. well as a true kanye fan i am dissapointed in this unorganized tour date crap. ive been supporting kanye and have never got to see him live, mostly because i didnt have or i didnt know, and now that i have both the money and knowlegde they take off the date idk if the album will live up to its let downs. well see in two days

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
I'm not expecting anything ridiculously amazing because I don't want to be disappointed.

So my expectations are just fine.

·
Registered
16,156 Posts
I expect it to be great to me. Everybody involved in this project, from the rappers on it, to frank ocean, to the producers, the people at def jam keep boasting how huge this album is. So if I'm not impressed by it I'll be disappointed bottom line

1 - 20 of 42 Posts