·
Registered
2,157 Posts
where did you get this pic from?

Edit: OHHHHHH....

·
Registered
2,157 Posts

this one is funny to me, but what makes you think that the pic you posted is from the Doc? Virgil always posts random pics tbh

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ferris said:
what makes you think that the pic you posted is from the Doc? Virgil always posts random pics tbh
1) Virgil is one of three that are working on the documentary.
2) It's a picture of a screen of some sort.
3) Judging from the background, it maybe takes place in Europe where WTT was recorded.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
hmmmm sorta reaching cause the border COULD be a screen or in an art book, and we dont know if thats Ye or not....we need more info

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ferris said:
hmmmm sorta reaching cause the border COULD be a screen or in an art book, and we dont know if thats Ye or not....we need more info
It could be anything but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Kanye from the documentary.
Spaceship. said:
Could just be a movie he's watching. :dno:
Could be. Doubt it tho.

·
Registered
7,503 Posts
the movie is called Control its about ian curtis the lead singer of Joy Division he killed himself when he was only 23

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
CUNT. said:
3) Judging from the background, it maybe takes place in Europe where WTT was recorded.
1st.. How you know that Europe?
I'm from Europe and you have no idea what you're talking about.. Obvi..
And lol.. Seriously, who cares.. We got the album, there is no doc coming anymore..

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YayJay said:
1st.. How you know that Europe?
I'm from Europe and you have no idea what you're talking about.. Obvi..
And lol.. Seriously, who cares.. We got the album, there is no doc coming anymore..
I was born in Europe. I know what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
CUNT. said:
I was born in Europe. I know what I'm talking about.
Still, you can't tell from this single pic that this is typical european style.. They have this in Georgetown, Ontario.. They have this in Switzerland, they have this everywhere..

Edit:
It was in Europe.. Damn, how u know..
Anton Corbijn is a Dutch filmmaker, which makes it probable that it's in Europe..
I'm sorry, I was wrong, and I am not stubborn enough to give in to that ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts