Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a couple of days listening WTT I can safely say that MBDTF is a way way better album. It was just art, true art. Real masterpiece. Even though WTT is great production I think it's not even close the level of MBDTF but WTT is really really good hip hop album and we should enjoy it.

·
Registered
693 Posts
yea we know ..:work:

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Collaborations can't match solo projects. I can't think of an exception here either. Either way MBDTF is old and played out by now and I wish Kanye would perform some new tracks this sunday when he comes over here to perform. Most likely he won't though.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Ive said it before and il say it again.

MBDTF was a substance album to please the critics and the award shows.

WTT is a banger, its supposed to make you get up and dance, which it does (for me anyway).
Also WTT will probably have more commercial success than MBDTF

However i agree that MBDTF is the better album

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
Phucker said:
Collaborations can't match solo projects. I can't think of an exception here either. Either way MBDTF is old and played out by now and I wish Kanye would perform some new tracks this sunday when he comes over here to perform. Most likely he won't though.
Why you say that? He will perform some new songs imo.

It's a solo concert or there are other (local) artists?

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
YeezItalia said:
Why you say that? He will perform some new songs imo.

It's a solo concert or there are other (local) artists?
It's a festival so there are others. He finishes it as the main performer in a way.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Biggest difference I find between the 2 is that with MBDTF I was listening to it all the way through each time the first few weeks, while with WTT I'm already jumping around. MBDTF is much more cohesive I think.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Phucker said:
It's a festival so there are others. He finishes it as the main performer in a way.
Where is the show? Im going to the festival in which he is included too, I hope he will play a little bit of WTT ;)

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Martha Masters said:
MBDTF=ART masterpiece
WTT=SWAG masterpiece

two totally different albums
Thank you. i've been trying to tell people this.
No need to compare both, just enjoy both.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
abriel23 said:
Where is the show? Im going to the festival in which he is included too, I hope he will play a little bit of WTT ;)
It's in Helsinki. All the other performers are :vom:. Doom just replaced Q-tip. :(

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Phucker said:
It's in Helsinki. All the other performers are :vom:. Doom just replaced Q-tip. :(
Yeah I feel you, Q-Tip cancelled all his european shows, so he's also not gonna perform in my country. But I got Cudi and Kanye performing and that's the best thing ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts