Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what do you guys think of the bass? I'm really a fan of songs that have heavy, bold bass - tracks like "New Day" and "Murder To Excellence" and I guess "Who Gon Stop Me" too.

I like the bass in "****** In Paris" but for some reason wish it was heavier or less hollow-sounding.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
tbh when i first played WTT it was from my macbook speakers cuz i was w my bro. my reaction was like fuck this sounds so full on this. then when i plugged my beats in..  :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
mike dean did a good on the mastering, they learnt from the past

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Doc J said:
mike dean did a good on the mastering, they learnt from the past
dont you think..murder to excellence is a little bit to loud ? its kind of annoying...something is wrong @ the beat the volume

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Peter Griffin said:
dont you think..murder to excellence is a little bit to loud ? its kind of annoying...something is wrong @ the beat the volume
yup, i was gonna say that, is the only song that i feel is not well mastered, specially when the beat on murder drops, because the chants and the rest of arrangements sounds good.
and ****** in paris is the best sounding track on the album.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Doc J said:
yup, i was gonna say that, is the only song that i feel is not well mastered, specially when the beat on murder drops, because the chants and the rest of arrangements sounds good.
and ****** in paris is the best sounding track on the album.
when you imagine...murder ...sounding cleary like gotta have it..then you can clearly say its bad mastered...man i wish it sounds  clearly like gotta have it

·
Registered
693 Posts
lift off got some bass with thoses 808s

1 - 20 of 24 Posts