Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sooooo confused! wut happen this past week or so?!?!?!

something about DDOT gon' get the death penelty or something someone explain?

·
Registered
63 Posts
cbaca said:

Yup, Ye found out it was DDot that introduced Wiz and Amber. For his sins he had him killed.

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
DDot recorded the tracks during an album listening party, he isn't going to get the death penalty or go to jail. He has taken down the tracks from his site now as well.

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
cbaca said:
but i stll wonna know, tell meeeee :sadblu:
Listening session yesterday and DDot thought it would be smart to sneak in,tape WTT,then leak it.People are making up rumors about him getting death penalty.People keep thinking WTT leaked but we got trolled like 2-3 times in one day

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dark-Zero said:
Listening session yesterday and DDot thought it would be smart to sneak in,tape WTT,then leak it.People are making up rumors about him getting death penalty.People keep thinking WTT leaked but we got trolled like 2-3 times in one day
wow that sounds like that day was exciting and funny as hell, cant believe i keep missing all this dope shit :sadblu:

·
Registered
31,054 Posts
cbaca said:

you should ask this same question next week

inb4itwasallgoodjustaweekago

·
Registered
63 Posts
iTurnGirlsGay said:
I'm mad as fuck I missed the snippets.
They're still around. I decided not to listen so i didn't spoil the album, but I didn't check out the "Who Gon Stop Us" to hear how they flipped the "I Can't Stop" record. 

·
Premium Member
2,346 Posts
isp23 said:
They're still around. I decided not to listen so i didn't spoil the album, but I didn't check out the "Who Gon Stop Us" to hear how they flipped the "I Can't Stop" record. 
where they at bro bro

1 - 20 of 31 Posts