Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
REORC looks amazing tbh :work:

It's funny how people like to complain and bitch about the next game in a series being too drastically different from it's predecessor.
Knowing full well that if the game was similar to the last installment they'd still complain about the dev's rehashing the same game, or them getting ripped off, ... etc.
People like that just like to complain and won't be pleased either way.

Take it for what it is; a new game, and stop complaining.

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
WESTNINE9 said:
REORC looks amazing tbh :work:

It's funny how people like to complain and bitch about the next game in a series being too drastically different from it's predecessor.
Knowing full well that if the game was similar to the last installment they'd still complain about the dev's rehashing the same game, or them getting ripped off, ... etc.
People like just like to complain and won't be pleased either way.

Take it for what it is; a new game, and stop complaining.
That new Resident Evil game for the 3DS seems to be going in the right direction, looks generally creepy and no co-op from what I've seen.

Every single Resident Evil game I've played until 5 there was always that sense of tension and dread on running out of ammo, finding out what was awaiting in the next room, shit was a lot of fun.  Re5 took that away completely knowing you had someone by your side at all times.

Adding more players to the mix removes that sense of dread and just turns into shoot everything that moves with so much ammo.

Idk, might be too early to say and the game looks like fun if played with your friends, but it isn't Resident Evil anymore imo

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Emir Parkreiner said:
That new Resident Evil game for the 3DS seems to be going in the right direction, looks generally creepy and no co-op from what I've seen.

Every single Resident Evil game I've played until 5 there was always that sense of tension and dread on running out of ammo, finding out what was awaiting in the next room, shit was a lot of fun.  Re5 took that away completely knowing you had someone by your side at all times.

Adding more players to the mix removes that sense of dread and just turns into shoot everything that moves with so much ammo.

Idk, might be too early to say and the game looks like fun if played with your friends, but it isn't Resident Evil anymore imo
i liked resident evil 5...it wasn't scary but it definitely wasn't just a shooting game. you still had to conserve your (and sheva's) ammo, it didnt have regenerating health either. people often exaggerate how bad resident evil 5 was. if you go into resident evil 5 going buck shooting at everything YOU WILL DIE quickly. it kept original to resident evil imo, it even had the tank controls (something i like). the only thing i didnt like about it was sheva

operation raccoon city just looks like a generic 3rd person co op shooter. it looks nothin like a resident evil game, it has no direct input from capcom, its just using resident evils name to sell copies

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
Mozeley said:
i liked resident evil 5...it wasn't scary but it definitely wasn't just a shooting game. you still had to conserve your (and sheva's) ammo, it didnt have regenerating health either. people often exaggerate how bad resident evil 5 was. if you go into resident evil 5 going buck shooting at everything YOU WILL DIE quickly. it kept original to resident evil imo, it even had the tank controls (something i like). the only thing i didnt like about it was sheva

operation raccoon city just looks like a generic 3rd person co op shooter. it looks nothin like a resident evil game, it has no direct input from capcom, its just using resident evils name to sell copies
I pretty much used Sheva as my ammo/gun storage lol, Re5 was too forgiving and gave a ton of ammo to use imo, only because of the frequent checkpoints, instead of waiting to find a merchant like in Re4

I fucking loved the inventory system of Re4, and probably one of the few who did.  I spent hours trying to play tetris with my guns and ammo trying to make everything fit in that damn briefcase haha

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Emir Parkreiner said:
I pretty much used Sheva as my ammo/gun storage lol, Re5 was too forgiving and gave a ton of ammo to use imo, only because of the frequent checkpoints, instead of waiting to find a merchant like in Re4

I fucking loved the inventory system of Re4, and probably one of the few who did.  I spent hours trying to play tetris with my guns and ammo trying to make everything fit in that damn briefcase haha
lol yeah it wasnt as good as resident evil 4...but not many games are. for a resident evil game it was forgiving but compared to other 3rd person shooters this gen it was far from forgiving

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for such great developers capcom make it so easy to hate them. unlike activision capcom actually have the ability to make great games...they just for some reason choose not to

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Mozeley said:
for such great developers capcom make it so easy to hate them. unlike activision capcom actually have the ability to make great games...they just for some reason choose not to
lol they're addicted to $

Seriously though Capcom is fucking up not with REOR But just in general with overpricing/DLC bullshit

G

·
i don't know why people are complaining about this....its a good thing that they brought back regular zombies and not the people infected by PLANTS

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.