Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About Big Sean's album

"It will be Sean's debut album and includes Pharrell Williams, Kanye West, Kid Cudi, Mr Hudson, Chiddy Bang, Pusha T of Clipse, Rick Ross, The-Dream, Drake, Tyga, Eminem, Wale, and Mike Posner with production from Kanye West, Jeff Bhasker, Mike Posner, No I.D., The Olympicks, Tricky Stewart, Chiddy Bang member Xaphoon Jones and The Neptunes."

That is way too many features, but I still hope its dope

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Actually alot of it is true. However the FF3 album (that we heard about back when G.O.O.D. Music Day was Sept. 14) turned into the mixtape so you can go ahead and scratch off everyone who was on the mixtape. The mixtape tracks were album leftovers I guess, or maybe he didn't feel that the music was strong enough to make an album.

but the features are true. There is video of The-Dream in the studio with Sean, and a snippet of a song called 100 Keys that will feature Ross has leaked, so obviously these features weren't pulled out of the ass.

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
I'm syched for the big sean x hudson track (way out) the leak was sooo dope so i hope the official one on his album is doper! :D

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I feel like this album might end up being a Epic sleeper... Unless he brings out a proper single... Which he really needs to ASAP

·
Registered
535 Posts
ya sean still agrees to having a good music day i dont get that and he said he worked with a ton of people for this project but then didnt want so many features so cut a lot of them off so i am hoping he didnt drop ems feature i mean how could u drop an em feature...

·
Registered
535 Posts
there aint no way it drops in Nov and has an em verse on it...He would of def said something about his album by now

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
I'm pretty sure i saw an interview where he said it was just Ye, Pharrel, Mr. Hudson and Posner. Maybe Cudi i dont remember. But he's still recording so you never know

·
Registered
32,365 Posts
he said that he dropped alotta the features off the album so im guessing no. but i wouldnt be mad at some of those

1 - 16 of 16 Posts