Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so here's the backstory.  Summer league b ball ended almost two weeks ago and I got really sick right after that.  Then a week after I got sick I got a bad sunburn mostly on my arms and neck.  I have just started feeling good enough to start working out again so I decided to go on a run about half an hour ago.  So I am running with my dog for 20 minutes then she gets tired so I take her back home and I look on my arms.  I see what i think are little beads of sweat coming out my my sweat glands but THERE ARE FREAKING SKIN BUBBLES ON MY FREAKING ARMS wtf should I do just scratch them off? Anybody ever had this happen to them??

tl;dr,

instead of sweating normally, my sunburned arms are making thousands of tiny sweat bubbles in my skin and im tripping the fuck out  :vom:

edit for spelling and I want to go finish my run but I'm scared  :ohno:

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Shook said:
okay so here's the backstory.  Summer league b ball ended almost two weeks ago and I got really sick right after that.  Then a week after I got sick I got a bad sunburn mostly on my arms and neck.  I have just started feeling good enough to start working out again so I decided to go on a run about half an hour ago.  So I am running with my dog for 20 minutes then she gets tired so I take her back home and I look on my arms.  I see what i think are little beads of sweat coming out my my sweat glands but THERE ARE FREAKING SKIN BUBBLES ON MY FREAKING ARMS wtf should I do just scratch them off? Anybody ever had this happen to them??

tl;dr,

instead of sweating normally, my sunburned arms are crating thousands of tiny seat bubbles on my skin and im tripping the fuck out  :vom:
oh well this is weird ... this happened to me yesterday and i was panicking but they gone now

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Upon further scratching, I think that there is a layer of dead skin from the sunburn I got, and the sweat can't escape through it?  :dno:  I can scratch through them but they are literally covering my arms.  Do you guys think running a knife sideways along my arm will do me any harm?

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Shook said:
Upon further scratching, I think that there is a layer of dead skin from the sunburn I got, and the sweat can't escape through it? :dno: I can scratch through them but they are literally covering my arms. Do you guys think running a knife sideways along my arm will do me any harm?
You should be fine...

:cmon:

·
Registered
24,830 Posts
if i was a few you could self treat your self but if thats much go see a doc

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
Shook said:
lol I mean like how you would peel a carrot or whatever, not in a slicing motion  :dno:
I had this happen to me two years ago I got super sunburned on my shoulders

just rub your arms and they will come off

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Webbinator said:
I had this happen to me two years ago I got super sunburned on my shoulders

just rub your arms and they will come off
OH GOD THEY'RE POPPING  :vom: 

well I think it was just the skin that didn't peel yet in fact I don't remember peeling at all

·
Registered
19,332 Posts
Shook said:
OH GOD THEY'RE POPPING  :vom: 

well I think it was just the skin that didn't peel yet in fact I don't remember peeling at all
Yeah thats what I thought when mine happened, like the teeny bit of water cant get out and pushes the dead skin up :vom:

but its nothing serious you will live :oblivious:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Webbinator said:
Yeah thats what I thought when mine happened, like the teeny bit of water cant get out and pushes the dead skin up :vom:

but its nothing serious you will live :oblivious:
man thanks a lot.  I wasn't sure if it was from my sickness or because I didn't sweat in a long time or what, but you kept me from cutting my arms off fa sho :h5:

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
got da aids

1 - 20 of 28 Posts