Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
What if we do a meet up and you rape me in the butt. Will I get a discount?

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
unknownkid said:
Hilarious joke considering I'm trying to BUY one.
fuck i never read inside the brackets

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How am I showing attitude when I all want from this thread is a potential seller to see my interest, but instead I receive a stream of replies which consist of:

- A horribly failed joke.
- A dude who won't part with his ski mask unless it's for rape. Cool, if you like it that much, please keep it. I'm not desperate enough to buy one for $300 when there are TWO on ebay for $220.
- An irrelevant suggestion about Walmart when there are no Walmarts in NYC and they do not carry the APC Kanye capsule.
- A sarcastic follow-up reply to a stupid post that I was asssumed to take seriously

BUMP.

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
unknownkid said:
How am I showing attitude when I all want from this thread is a potential seller to see my interest, but instead I receive a stream of replies which consist of:

- A horribly failed joke.
- A dude who won't part with his ski mask unless it's for rape. Cool, if you like it that much, please keep it. I'm not desperate enough to buy one for $300 when there are TWO on ebay for $220.
- An irrelevant suggestion about Walmart when there are no Walmarts in NYC and they do not carry the APC Kanye capsule.
- A sarcastic follow-up reply to a stupid post that I was asssumed to take seriously

BUMP.
lmao its a mask go to a hunting store or something don't pay 185 for one

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
unknownkid said:
:hah:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts